Author Topic: Trump warns Pelosi impeachment logic will be used 'routinely to attack future presidents'  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump warns Pelosi impeachment logic will be used 'routinely to attack future presidents'
by Zachary Halaschak
 | December 05, 2019 11:15 AM

President Trump pushed back on news that impeachment articles are being drafted and said it sets a precedent that could be used to damage future presidencies.

After House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that the House would vote on Trump’s impeachment, he took to Twitter to blast the move.

“The Do Nothing, Radical Left Democrats have just announced that they are going to seek to Impeach me over NOTHING. They already gave up on the ridiculous Mueller ‘stuff,’ so now they hang their hats on two totally appropriate (perfect) phone calls with the Ukrainian President,” he said.

“This will mean that the beyond important and seldom used act of Impeachment will be used routinely to attack future Presidents. That is not what our Founders had in mind. The good thing is that the Republicans have NEVER been more united. We will win!” Trump added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-warns-pelosi-impeachment-logic-will-be-used-routinely-to-attack-future-presidents
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

He's 100% right about that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's 100% right about that.

He is, unless the Rats get severely punished at the ballot box next year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

He is, unless the Rats get severely punished at the ballot box next year.

Damn right, if they manage to take Trump out,  I will work to take out the next Rat President the same way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Damn right, if they manage to take Trump out,  I will work to take out the next Rat President the same way.

No matter what happens with Trump next year, the next Rat President needs the same treatment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

I agree with Trump. With the exception that it will be one-way only, with every republican President targeted as Trump was.

Republicans follow tradition, customs, law and the constitution. I don’t think any of the current Committee republicans could have stooped to lying and falsifying just because they lost an election, and similarly I think republican voters would accept the results of a duly constituted election even if a democrat won. JMHO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I agree with Trump. With the exception that it will be one-way only, with every republican President targeted as Trump was.

Republicans follow tradition, customs, law and the constitution. I don’t think any of the current Committee republicans could have stooped to lying and falsifying just because they lost an election, and similarly I think republican voters would accept the results of a duly constituted election even if a democrat won. JMHO

The Rats have never felt the heat of an improper Impeachment.  If they do not next year, then this will become routine.  The House may even create a new standing Committee on Impeachment to form a continuous Impeachment.
I will NOT comply.