Author Topic: Pelosi to deliver 9 a.m. announcement on the 'status of impeachment'  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi to deliver 9 a.m. announcement on the 'status of impeachment'
by Susan Ferrechio
 | December 05, 2019 07:17 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will deliver a 9 a.m. statement “on the status of the House of Representatives impeachment inquiry,” her office announced Thursday morning.

Pelosi plans to make the statement in a hall of the Capitol that limits press attendance. Her statement could reveal whether Democrats plan to move ahead with impeaching President Trump following weeks of private and public testimony and a 300-page impeachment report produced by the House Intelligence Committee Democrats.

The House Judiciary Committee held a public hearing on Wednesday on the grounds for impeaching Trump. It featured a trio of scholars who said they believe Trump should be impeached, and one who argued the evidence was too thin for impeachment.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-to-deliver-9-a-m-announcement-on-the-status-of-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi to deliver 9 a.m. announcement on the 'status of impeachment'
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 02:11:53 pm »
Byron York
@ByronYork
·
48s
Pelosi says she is going forward with impeachment 'sadly' and 'with a heart full of love for America.'
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 02:12:32 pm »
AP Politics
@AP_Politics
·
28s
BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces drafting of articles of impeachment against President Trump.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 02:12:53 pm »
David Limbaugh
@DavidLimbaugh
·
46s
Shorter Pelosi — “You know that I know we have no case against Trump, but I also ask your indulgence as I pretend otherwise, otherwise my crazy, rabid base will have my and my colleagues’ hides. We are really in a difficult position.”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 02:14:07 pm »
CBS News
@CBSNews
 Â· 3m
Pelosi: "If we allow a president to be above the law, we do so surely at the peril of our republic. In America, no one is above the law."
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 02:14:32 pm »

Was there ever any doubt..
Support the USO

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 02:15:02 pm »
Byron York
@ByronYork
·
48s
Pelosi says she is going forward with impeachment 'sadly' and 'with a heart full of love for America.'

Yup.  That's how to tear the country apart - with "sadness" and "love".    *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2019, 02:15:31 pm »
CBS News
@CBSNews
 Â· 3m
Pelosi: "If we allow a president to be above the law, we do so surely at the peril of our republic. In America, no one is above the law."

Of course she'll double down. The rats have collectively crossed the line into the realm of the unsound mind.

This is nothing more than Pelosi's de facto admission that there is no way they can win the White House in November.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:23:30 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline bilo

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 04:02:58 pm »
Of course she'll double down. The rats have collectively crossed the line into the realm of the unsound mind.

This is nothing more than Pelosi's de facto admission that there is no way they can win the White House in November.

Did anyone notice she didn't say when they would have the articles of impeachment would be ready for a vote?

They are going to drag this out into next year, I would bet February. It will take a month for McConnell to negotiate with Schumer on how to proceed and the "trial" won't begin until April. So by late May this waste of time won't be concluded and the Rats will have the issue to run on till November.

All the while, nothing important gets done.

Personally, I would rather see the House draft articles that allow States to peacefully leave the Union. Lets just go our separate ways.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home