Author Topic: Melania Trump says impeachment witness 'should be ashamed' for mentioning son  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump says impeachment witness 'should be ashamed' for mentioning son
By Morgan Chalfant - 12/04/19 05:01 PM EST

First lady Melania Trump in a rare tweet criticized a legal expert for mentioning her son Barron during testimony as part of House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, tweeting “a minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics.”

"Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering, and using a child to do it,” Melania Trump tweeted Wednesday evening.

DEVELOPING

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/473073-melania-trump-says-impeachment-witness-should-be-ashamed-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karlan had this little quip at the ready..waiting to use it...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Melania Trump
✔
@FLOTUS

A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics. Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering, and using a child to do it.

'Very angry': Melania Trump says impeachment witness 'should be ashamed' for bringing Barron Trump up in hearings
by John Gage
 | December 04, 2019 04:56 PM

First lady Melania Trump responded to Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan invoking the name of her son during the House Judiciary impeachment hearings.

"A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics," Trump said Wednesday on Twitter. "Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering, and using a child to do it."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/very-angry-melania-trump-says-impeachment-witness-should-be-ashamed-for-bring-barron-trump-up-in-hearings
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

While you're waiting for a Karlan apology .  .  .

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online berdie

Well, you have to admit it is a very odd thing to say.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Karlan had this little quip at the ready..waiting to use it...
888high58888 @Cyber Liberty
She is not that "witty" to have come up with it on the fly. It was fed to her.    Never saw a Libtard who was spawned in academia who could even ad lib a fart after a baked bean dinner.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Seems like the type of thing that TDS #nevertrumpers, would cheer her for.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Karlan, the self-described snarky bisexual Jew, is a vile creature.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Conway calls out Melania Trump after she criticizes impeachment witness: 'You're amplifying what was a nothingburger reference'
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/473104-george-conway-calls-out-melania-trump-after-she-defends-barron

Kelly-Ann DC is full of lawyers can't you find one to represent you in your divorce...
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Karlan was a bitter leftist hag professor back when I was in law school.  No attempt to be fair to any views that didn't mirror her own far left ones.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Karlan was a bitter leftist hag professor back when I was in law school.  No attempt to be fair to any views that didn't mirror her own far left ones.

Think about all the minds that were tainted by her over the years.   {{{shiver}}}

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
From the article: "Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan made a joke about Barron’s name during her remarks."

That wasn't a joke. Saying it was, is.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd never heard of Pamela Karlan until I read this thread.

Is she someone important?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'd never heard of Pamela Karlan until I read this thread.

Is she someone important?

She was king for a minute or so.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

From the article: "Stanford Law School professor Pamela Karlan made a joke about Barron’s name during her remarks."

That wasn't a joke. Saying it was, is.

It was a snarky jab-insinuation at and about President Trump.

There's more about her snark and about her in this thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,384582.0.html .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It was a snarky jab-insinuation at and about President Trump.

There's more about her snark and about her in this thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,384582.0.html .

Thanks for the link. Maybe tomorrow. I've had enough of her for today.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I felt sorry for the kid before impeachment.  Not the best day for Constitutional experts.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I didn't hear what she said.  But Melania is right.  What does Barron have to do with that?

Melania has done a great job at keeping Barron out of public eye.  I haven't seen him since he moved in.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Think about all the minds that were tainted by her over the years.   {{{shiver}}}

Oh, no question about it.  Those are first and second year law students at a top 10 law school -- of course they're going to assume that their professors know so much more than they do, and hang on their words.  She clearly radicalized some folks because her schtick was outrage.

On the flip side, I had a very liberal Constitutional law professor who openly admitted he wanted the Supreme Court to engage in policy making with which he agreed if Congress wouldn't make the changes he wanted.  But, he was very open about that, admitted it was controversial, and would always respect conservative disagreement in class.  And he'd point out when the more leftist students failed to rebut our arguments.  Perhaps best of all, he was honest about court decisions that were simply activism, like Roe.  He said it was poorly reasoned and didn't make sense, but that he supported it because he liked the result.

He was a very good professor because he was open about his personal biases, but still taught the law itself very fairly.