Author Topic: Hillary claims she is ‘deluged’ [with requests that she run for president]  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 4, 2019
Hillary claims she is ‘deluged’ [with requests that she run for president]
By Thomas Lifson

It looks a lot like Hillary Clinton is hoping for a deadlocked Democratic National Convention, and that Michelle Obama means it when she says that she’s not interested in running for president. Hillary would love to be begged to save her party from a split between the radicals and the less-radicals, and take the stage in Milwaukee as the Democrats’ nominee (again), this time visiting Wisconsin.

Simon Kent of Breitbart caught her appearance on the BBC’s Graham Norton Show, where before a friendly host and wildly applauding studio audience she praised a women’s soccer star who stepped aside to let younger talent take the field before doing a 180 and, when asked if she applied this to her own career, responded, “Not yet.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/hillary_claims_she_is_deluged_with_requests_that_she_run_for_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think there is a spelling error in the title.  It should read:  "deluded"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have little doubt someone sold to the American People as hard as Hillary has been has a following still.

But under the current precedents being set, anyone who decided to pursue Impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors would have little trouble finding plenty to work with.

The hard part would be to find witnesses who hadn't committed suicide, like Mr Epstein didn't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Before I became an RN, I worked  on an Alzheimer’s floor as a CNA.  We had this very confused old lady who was constantly searching for her cat.  There was no cat. But her mind told her that her cat was missing. To calm her,  we would tell her that we would go look for her cat if she would go back to her room. When I read stories of Hillary Clinton claiming that everybody wants her to run again, I think of that little old lady looking for a nonexistent cat.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

I think there is a spelling error in the title.  It should read:  "deluded"

She didn't say how many were written by Bill ****drummer and by President Trump ****drummer .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's see,here. They will be Bubba who wants her elected to get her out of his hair and keep her too busy to bother him,and there is Chelsea,and the Billionaire family of globalists she married into,who want to legally steal even more billions from our Treasury.

This is a deluge?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Yeah, I get a lot of junk mail, too, Hillary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Joe Biden's arm twisting is the only thing keeping her out. Though I think Bernie still scares the s**t out of her too...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Joe Biden's arm twisting is the only thing keeping her out. Though I think Bernie still scares the s**t out of her too...
He ought to after she screwed him over last time. That'd be a grudge match!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
More antipsychotics are in order, IMHO.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Hillary claims she is ‘deluged’ [with requests that she run for president]"

Well, she kinda resembles a large vessel of sorts.
Perhaps she can float upon said deluge...?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

First off it was a joke.  Second off I was drunk.  Third I have lots of free time.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
HR Clinton is like psoriasis.  Like the affliction, she keeps coming back and back. 

I just know she has been touring the world, and I know the self serving b*t*h has been structuring deals to finance a run should she decide to pull the trigger.  Better known as bribes, her and her husband are masters of bribery!!!

For those that think she is done, I remind them of Richard Nixon.  JFK beat him in 1960, and he came back to win the election in 1968.  Now, for those of you that were not tuned into politics back then for whatever reason, I thought it amazing he won.  I thought he was a polished turd.  Eisenhower when asked what he thought of Nixon and his accomplishments, and I paraphrase, said give me a week and I might think of something.  He did not like Nixon at all apparently.  Yet, the turd got elected twice.

HR Clinton is not done, otherwise she would spend what years she has left doting on her grandkids, preparing them for world domination

« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 06:10:08 am by jafo2010 »