Author Topic: Kamala Harris drops out of 2020 presidential race  (Read 949 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Kamala Harris drops out of 2020 presidential race
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 06:10:53 pm »
Good...   9999hair out0000

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 06:13:23 pm »
Lead headline on Drudge

https://mobile.twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/1201923942589616128

He had this tweet also
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 06:13:59 pm »
Kamala Harris drops bid for 2020 Democratic nomination

Naomi Lim & Joseph Simonson     |     December 03, 2019 01:05 PM

Kamala Harris has bowed out of contention for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

Hours before Harris announced she was exiting the Democratic primary, her campaign canceled a New York City fundraiser that was expected to have a number of her wealthy bundlers in attendance. At the time, Harris's team said the cancellation was because of a "personal matter" and offered no further explanation.

In November, she closed down her entire New Hampshire campaign operations, in a bid to shift all her resources to the Iowa caucuses. Weeks earlier, Harris fired dozens of staffers from her campaign headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland. By the end of the third quarter, Harris's campaign had the highest cash burn rate of any other candidate running for office, spending 122.9% of all dollars donated.  .  .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kamala-harris-drops-bid-for-2020-democratic-nomination
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 06:20:02 pm »
Oh noooo

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 06:27:59 pm »
Edward-Isaac Dovere
@IsaacDovere
NEWS - Kamala Harris is dropping out of the presidential election today, I'm told reliably. She's informing staff now.
11:59 AM · Dec 3, 2019
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 06:37:45 pm »
No more Indian-Jamaican candidates in the race?! Oh no!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 06:46:15 pm »
I didn't think I could despise a politician as much as I could Hillary, but Kamala rocketed right up to the top of the list.

The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 07:00:29 pm »
Let's get serious.  Harris had ZERO chance
                          Booker has ZERO chance
                          Castro has ZERO chance
                          Warren, Fauxcahontas, has ZERO chance, despite getting traction(why?, pathological liar)
                          Sanders has ZERO chance (damn devout commie!!!)
                          Biden...ZERO chance...why?  Senile as one can be...pathetic his wife let him do this
                          Buttigieg...ZERO chance...why?  America is not ready to vote for an open gay man as POTUS
                          Yang...ZERO chance...talk about free, offers $1,000/month per person and the liberal wingnuts
                              are not embracing it
                          Klobachar...ZERO chance...offers nothing
                          Styer...billionaire yes, but he has ZERO message, ZERO chance
                          and finally, all the rest...I can't think of their names, so really the no names have ZERO chance!!!

Bottomline, the clowns are falling out of the car.  And yes, it will be a BILLIONAIRE that takes the Democommie Party.  It is between Bloomberg and Clinton.  You think Bloomberg keeps his share when she announces?  No way.

Best strategy for Clinton, get selected at the convention which means she only has to campaign for 4.5 months.  She will have the $$$ and she will have the energy for a 4.5 month campaign.  And she knows where she made mistakes last time.  And last time, she was constantly being threatened over her felonies with her emails.  You got to believe it is Clinton behind this nonsense that causes endless threats to Trump with every reason that gets them a negative sound bite, which will continue right up to the election. 

I'm sorry, but I see it as TRUMP vs CLINTON.......still!!

Here is a hint for Democommies.  TRY PRESENTING A PLATFORM THAT BENEFITS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THE AMERICAN ELECTORATE. Most voters do not want to hear ANYTHING that benefits ILLEGAL INVADING ALIENS!  Trump got elected because he defined issues that concern voters.  HR Clinton did not!  She lost when she was expected to walk to the finish line, it was in the bag.

To attack the president is a losing strategy, particularly on those issues that he did not accomplish results.  Again, issues that benefit the American electorate, the working electorate will win the day.  Nothing else, none of this nonsense the morons in the Democommie are pushing. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 07:00:51 pm »
Upon dropping out, Harriss complained the White House used "all white" decorations for Xmas.

She'll be throwing her full weight, back onto Willlie.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 07:01:33 pm »
Upon dropping out, Harriss complained the White House used "all white" decorations for Xmas.

She'll be throwing her full weight, back onto Willlie.
I hope his current girlfriend doesn't mind.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 07:05:11 pm »
Harris to supporters: 'I'm not a billionaire. I can't fund my own campaign.'
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/472838-harris-to-supporters-im-not-a-billionaire-i-cant-fund-my-own-campaign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 07:09:57 pm »
Let's get serious.  Harris had ZERO chance
                          Booker has ZERO chance
                          Castro has ZERO chance
                          Warren, Fauxcahontas, has ZERO chance, despite getting traction(why?, pathological liar)
                          Sanders has ZERO chance (damn devout commie!!!)
                          Biden...ZERO chance...why?  Senile as one can be...pathetic his wife let him do this
                          Buttigieg...ZERO chance...why?  America is not ready to vote for an open gay man as POTUS
                          Yang...ZERO chance...talk about free, offers $1,000/month per person and the liberal wingnuts
                              are not embracing it
                          Klobachar...ZERO chance...offers nothing
                          Styer...billionaire yes, but he has ZERO message, ZERO chance
                          and finally, all the rest...I can't think of their names, so really the no names have ZERO chance!!!

Of that list of zero-chancers, I would rate Klobachar at the top.  But the bottom line here is who will the Democrat Powers That Be prop up?  They propped up John F'n Kerry in 2004.  They propped up the Obama puppet (and McCain) in 2008.  And they passively propped up Hillary (and Trump) in 2016.  At some point, they will chime in behind someone, and at that point, that 'someone' will instantly become a legitimate candidate.

Note that there is no ability requirement for this 'someone' other than the ability to get elected.  (See:  Obama).  But at some point in the near future, you are going to see a shift from every news organization as they fall in line to transform this anointed candidate into a contender.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2019, 07:12:32 pm »
 buh bye :03:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2019, 07:19:44 pm »
Hoodat...or they prop up no one.  Why?  Because everything has been choreographed for HR Clinton being the nominee for the Democommie Party.  Do you really think she relinquished control over these morons?  No way.

So if you are HRC, and you have low energy, and you do not want to run around for one full year before the election, how do you win?  It is all choreographed.  She is selected in the convention, and she is the ONLY Democommie that has a chance against Trump.

She has the energy to live in largely six states: WI, MI, OH, PA, FL and NC for 4.5 months.  She does this, she has a shot.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2019, 07:37:55 pm »
Hoodat...or they prop up no one.  Why?  Because everything has been choreographed for HR Clinton being the nominee for the Democommie Party.  Do you really think she relinquished control over these morons?  No way.

So if you are HRC, and you have low energy, and you do not want to run around for one full year before the election, how do you win?  It is all choreographed.  She is selected in the convention, and she is the ONLY Democommie that has a chance against Trump.

She has the energy to live in largely six states: WI, MI, OH, PA, FL and NC for 4.5 months.  She does this, she has a shot.

Seriously?? HRC is all done, and she's been done.  She knows it and the DNC knows it.  Her base has dwindled and the $$ machine behind her is no longer. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2019, 07:39:56 pm »

Well, they have to pick someone to run against the evil orange man. Crazy Bernie or Lie-a-watha, then? Or Buttgay?

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2019, 07:43:36 pm »

I don't think she relinquished control - I think she lost whatever control she may have had after getting clobbered in 2016.

Well, I'm sure she'd like to think that's what is going to happen.  But I can't fathom why any of the other candidates would go along with that.  Biden is not going to give up on what is clearly his last shot, and Sanders and Warren likewise aren't going to step aside when they're both already in their 70's.  This campaign is their last shot too.  And Hillary has very little support among the young progressives that have all the energy in that party.  They can't stand her because to them, she's just part of "the Establishment."

Delegates to the DNC are primarily elected from among the supporters of the candidates who won the caucuses and primaries. Those people are not going to vote for her just because it's something she wants.  That means she'd have to campaign, very actively, in enough primary states to win the primary.  Don't see her doing that for the next 5 months.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2019, 07:47:23 pm »
 :scared smiley:

Whew! Dodged a bullet there.

88devil

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2019, 07:53:31 pm »
I hope his current girlfriend doesn't mind.

A throuple? Libs love their throuples
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 08:14:11 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2019, 08:25:32 pm »
Maj Bill,

Generally, I would agree with what you are saying, but I disagree with your conclusions.

First, would you agree that Fauxcahontas and Sanders divide the ultra liberals and therefore blank each other out.  Yes, they will get delegates in states that divide them based on votes received.  They will not take many if any winner take all states.  Biden will drop out.  He is not raising the money he needs, and he will not win in the first couple states, and his following will dissipate like steam.  I NEVER believed he would get far past Iowa.  Still do.  Buttboy may very well win Iowa, and New Hampshire, but he does not do much beyond that.  Bloomberg may end up winning a state or two, but again, he does not rise up to champion the party nomination.

And yes, there is still time for Clinton to get in and follow the same strategy that Bloomberg is doing.  But with the way things are, a brokered convention is very possible.

Clinton has the money, and she does have the following, or enough of one to be victorious.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2019, 08:49:23 pm »
HRC does have a following, for some strange reason. She may well end up being the "we need a savior, and Hillary's the only one for the job" candidate.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2019, 08:57:14 pm »
The Daily Wire   @realDailyWire
Who will the Kamala Harris supporter turn to now that she’s out?
3:13 PM · Dec 3, 2019

d-Mac   @bookakurra
Replying to   @realDailyWire
Michelle Obama, after she announces. Expect it in the next few weeks
3:15 PM · Dec 3, 2019

Offline berdie

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2019, 09:13:12 pm »
The Daily Wire   @realDailyWire
Who will the Kamala Harris supporter turn to now that she’s out?
3:13 PM · Dec 3, 2019

d-Mac   @bookakurra
Replying to   @realDailyWire
Michelle Obama, after she announces. Expect it in the next few weeks
3:15 PM · Dec 3, 2019

I have been expecting this @mountaineer . It kind of makes me sick (if she does) since she will be a walk away and we really don't need Barack Part Deux. 9999hair out0000 But Barack would be great at FLOTUS /s.  You know he knows how to hang curtains.