Author Topic: Lisa Page Speaks: ‘There’s No Fathomable Way I Have Committed Any Crime at All’  (Read 290 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lisa-page-speaks-theres-no-fathomable-way-i-have-committed-any-crime-at-all

“There’s not really anything to do,” she tells me. “I go back to work. I try to keep my life together.” But she didn’t stay. She left the FBI in May 2018 (which is why she says she is now free to talk to the press—she hasn’t worked for the government for 18 months).

More at link.

Sorry for the Dailybeast post.  I don't know why Page didn't go to Fox for the interview. :shrug:  Really interesting interview with a person I've heard a lot about, but never heard from.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Up early getting your daily Rat talking points I see.

There are other links to her pathetic whining. 

'I'm done being quiet': Lisa Page emerges ahead of FISA report
Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer whose anti-Trump text messages became ammo for Republicans to allege a "coup" against President Trump, stepped into the ...
Washington Examiner

Lisa Page says Trump's 'fake orgasm' joke forced her to speak out against the president
Lisa Page, a former FBI lawyer who exchanged anti-Trump texts with her extramarital lover, Peter Strzok, is speaking out against Trump after he mocked her at a ...
Daily Mail

Lisa Page says Trump tweet attacks are 'like being punched in the gut'
Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page opened up about the criticism she has received from President Trump in an interview published on Sunday, revealing that “It's like ...
New York Post

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://www.thedailybeast.com/lisa-page-speaks-theres-no-fathomable-way-i-have-committed-any-crime-at-all

More at link.

Sorry for the Dailybeast post.  I don't know why Page didn't go to Fox for the interview. :shrug:  Really interesting interview with a person I've heard a lot about, but never heard from.

My heart pumps warm urine for her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
First I've heard that anybody accused Lisa Page of anything more than blind partisanship.

Are you trolling TBR Members again, @Once-Ler?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.