Author Topic: Fox's Napolitano says Trump articles of impeachment could include bribery, obstruction  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox's Napolitano says Trump articles of impeachment could include bribery, obstruction
By Aris Folley - 12/01/19 04:52 PM EST

Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said in a recent interview that he believes the evidence uncovered in the House’s ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump is enough “to justify about three or four articles of impeachment” against him.

“The Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have unearthed enough evidence, in my opinion, to justify about three or four articles of impeachment against the president,” he said during an interview with The Reason’s Nick Gillespie.

When pressed by Gillespie about what impeachment articles he thinks House Democrats will introduce against Trump, Napolitano began by listing bribery, an offense House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has already accused Trump of committing in his dealings with the Ukraine.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/472541-foxs-napolitano-says-trump-articles-of-impeachment-could
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nappy has severe TDS.  But he may be correct on the Rats game plan since he is inside the machine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Could?"  LOL!  It will be whatever the brain-dead focus groups tell them to charge....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"Could?"  LOL!  It will be whatever the brain-dead focus groups tell them to charge....
You have to note the language, specifically "could include".
I mean the charges 'could include' rape, jaywalking, kidnapping, posing as a Doctor with no license, hell, anything.
Why not? I hope the Dems throw in the kitchen sink.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.