Author Topic: Horrible! Georgia GOP Governor To Pick Romney Donor and Planned Parenthood Advocate For Vacant Senat  (Read 1299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Horrible! Georgia GOP Governor To Pick Romney Donor and Planned Parenthood

Advocate For Vacant Senate Seat?
by Jacob Engels November 29, 2019

Brian Kemp, the Governor of Georgia, is going against President Trump’s recommendation for a U.S. Senate seat soon to be vacated by Senator Johnny Isakson, who is stepping down due to health problems.

President Trump and North Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz have been vocal about the fact that they want Kemp to appoint pro-Trump Georgia Congressman Doug Collins to finish out Isakson’s term.

Rep. Doug Collins is a ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee and has been relentless in defending President Trump against the impeachment coup. He has done so in hearings, in media appearances, and on Twitter.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/horrible-georgia-gop-governor-to-pick-romney-donor-and-planned-parenthood-advocate-for-vacant-senate-seat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

9999hair out0000   A Romney donor seated, just what the GOP needs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
9999hair out0000   A Romney donor seated, just what the GOP needs.

@libertybele

This is the place where the official left (Communists) and the "stealth left" (Globalists) quietly meet. They pretend to be political foes for PR reasons,but when push comes to shove and their power is at risk,they show they are brothers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Kemp just lost a lot of votes for his next election, including mine.  Anyone that has anything to do with ROmney is an *ss, and will never get my vote.

Shame, for Trump came out to campaign for Kemp's election.

Offline bilo

@libertybele

This is the place where the official left (Communists) and the "stealth left" (Globalists) quietly meet. They pretend to be political foes for PR reasons,but when push comes to shove and their power is at risk,they show they are brothers.

Scary, but true.

I wonder how this will affect conservative judges being appointed.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

Kemp just lost a lot of votes for his next election, including mine.  Anyone that has anything to do with ROmney is an *ss, and will never get my vote.

Shame, for Trump came out to campaign for Kemp's election.

Trump shows Pubs how to win and they insist on losing.

Offline MajorClay

She will be Primaried

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump shows Pubs how to win and they insist on losing.

@bilo

Well,it's what they are comfortable with,and they are used to saying it's not their fault stuff happens because they are in the minority.

Offline Hoodat

Here is the original Wall Street Journal story:  https://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-governor-trump-appear-at-odds-over-senate-pick-11574789160

I call 'fake news' on this one.  Kemp is staunchly pro-life.  The Georgia GOP is full of infighting and back-stabbing.  There may be some in the party pushing for Loeffler, but Kemp won't be one of them.  But the part of the story that makes least sense of all is that Trump would be pushing for a true Conservative like Doug Collins to replace an establishment sellout like Isakson.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What give the Governor of GA the right to commit treason against our King?!?
All self reasoning RINOs must be purged in the shrillest terms possible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

But the part of the story that makes least sense of all is that Trump would be pushing for a true Conservative like Doug Collins to replace an establishment sellout like Isakson.

@Hoodat

You will figure it out eventually. Might take you 15-20  years,but eventually you will get there.

Probably.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

You will figure it out eventually. Might take you 15-20  years,but eventually you will get there.

Probably.

You mean like how Trump supported the Conservative in the Alabama Senate race?  Oh wait, he didn't.  He backed the establishment candidate instead.  Or the Kentucky Senate race?   Again, he backed the Establishment candidate.

Trump has been slowly moving towards the Conservative camp.  But it is plain dishonest to portray him as a champion of Conservatism throughout the entirety of his short political career.  Which is why it is important to continue holding him to the fire.  In other words, you won't be seeing me give him a free pass when he spends every single penny the Democrats budget yet neglecting a border barrier simply because he is TRUMP.  Capisce?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

In other words, you won't be seeing me give him a free pass when he spends every single penny the Democrats budget yet neglecting a border barrier simply because he is TRUMP.  Capisce?

@Hoodat

No. Since when has he been neglecting border barriers?

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

No. Since when has he been neglecting border barriers?

Since Jan 21, 2017.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since Jan 21, 2017.

@Hoodat

We're done. I am no longer going to waste my time trying to discuss anything with liars.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

We're done. I am no longer going to waste my time trying to discuss anything with liars.

Show me where I lied.

Congress has appropriated money for over 200 miles of new wall.  The Treasury forfeiture fund has brought in enough money for another 200.  Yet only 46 miles of new wall has been built.  Meanwhile, Trump has continued the policy of catch-and-release for the first 32 months of his Presidency.  And he has done absolutely nothing to stop the flow of 'free stuff' to illegals from the US Treasury which has been the primary magnet for attracting illegals here to begin with.  And to my knowledge, not one single illegal has been prosecuted for illegal entry since he took office.

So again, show me where I lied.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 03:47:41 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

@bilo

Well,it's what they are comfortable with,and they are used to saying it's not their fault stuff happens because they are in the minority.

It takes courage and confidence in what you believe to disregard the "insiders". Unfortunately, too many Pubs like being well received at their country clubs.

Trump really is a contrast to these weak Pubs. He is a happy warrior. He has no problem being with a group that doesn't agree with them and confronting them.

Offline bilo

Here is the original Wall Street Journal story:  https://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-governor-trump-appear-at-odds-over-senate-pick-11574789160

I call 'fake news' on this one.  Kemp is staunchly pro-life.  The Georgia GOP is full of infighting and back-stabbing.  There may be some in the party pushing for Loeffler, but Kemp won't be one of them.  But the part of the story that makes least sense of all is that Trump would be pushing for a true Conservative like Doug Collins to replace an establishment sellout like Isakson.

Maybe it's as simple as Trump knows who he can rely on.

BTW, I hope you're right about Kemp. Pubs should never push a pro-abortion person.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Show me where I lied.

Congress has appropriated money for over 200 miles of new wall.  The Treasury forfeiture fund has brought in enough money for another 200.

@Hoodat

None of which means a damn thing when congresscritters use government agencies to prevent construction by demanding environmental impact statements,etc,etc,etc before the permits can even be issued. You aren't stupid. You know this is happening,and you just don't give a damn because it gives you a thin excuse to dump on Trump.

Yet only 46 miles of new wall has been built.

DESPITE all the lawsuits and all the maneuvering by the Dims to prevent ANY of it being built. Tell me Bubba,how much wall was put up by the last 3 Presidents?

How much do you think would have been put up if YOUR candidate,Bubbette! Clinton had been elected? And don't try to whine your way out of supporting Hillary. Your choice was her,or Trump,and it is obvious you equate Trump with Satan,so it must have been her.

Don't trying none of your mealy-mouth "Ah am pure at hart,and didt vote for no President then!" crap. Be a man and admit you either punked out or voted for Hillary,which was essentially the same thing.

Meanwhile, Trump has continued the policy of catch-and-release for the first 32 months of his Presidency.

Another lie. It may have escaped your attention,but Trump is the President of the US,NOT the president of the border states. Or any other state. In FACT,he isn't even a lawmaker. That's the job of Congress at the feral level,and state representatives at the state level.

And he has done absolutely nothing to stop the flow of 'free stuff' to illegals from the US Treasury which has been the primary magnet for attracting illegals here to begin with.

Are you REALLY so ignorant you think he controls Congress?

And to my knowledge, not one single illegal has been prosecuted for illegal entry since he took office.

Your "knowledge" sucks if you seriously think he hasn't pushed to have illegal aliens deported. Then again,I have no doubt you blame him for the actions of local and state authorites.

So again, show me where I lied.

Offline kevindavis007

Who cares is a Georgia matter.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Hoodat

@sneakypete

You accused me of lying, but only cite statements made AFTER you accused me of lying.  How about backing up your accusation with statements that already existed?

None of which means a damn thing when congresscritters use government agencies to prevent construction by demanding environmental impact statements,etc,etc,etc before the permits can even be issued.

Congresscritters don't run government agencies.  The President does.

DESPITE all the lawsuits and all the maneuvering by the Dims to prevent ANY of it being built. Tell me Bubba,how much wall was put up by the last 3 Presidents?

How much do you think would have been put up if YOUR candidate,Bubbette! Clinton had been elected?

Ted Cruz was my candidate.  He was the one saying 'no amnesty no matter what' while Trump was pushing back-door amnesty, saying we should expedite the return of the "good" illegals.

And don't try to whine your way out of supporting Hillary. Your choice was her,or Trump,and it is obvious you equate Trump with Satan,so it must have been her.

My choice was Cruz.  Cruz lost on a convention floor that stood and cheered Democrat talking points on Iraq.

Don't trying none of your mealy-mouth "Ah am pure at hart,and didt vote for no President then!" crap. Be a man and admit you either punked out or voted for Hillary,which was essentially the same thing.

I have no problem stating whom I voted for.  It was Darrell Castle.  So obviously, you don't have a clue about me or what I did.  Not that I would go as far as calling you a liar.  You are simply spouting out BS because your emotions have gotten the better of you.

It may have escaped your attention,but Trump is the President of the US,NOT the president of the border states.

Last time I checked, border states were part of the US.

In FACT,he isn't even a lawmaker.

I'm not expecting him to be a lawmaker.  I am expecting him to be an executive.  But to hear you, one would think that Trump is the biggest bleep in the world incapable of doing anything because mean old Congress won't let him.  Clearly, I give him more credit than do you.  With his executive experience and the powers reserved to him by the Constitution of the United States of America, I expect him to run things and get 'er done.  Yet all you do is make excuses for why he doesn't.

Are you REALLY so ignorant you think he controls Congress?

Uh, no.  Nowhere have I even remotely suggested that he controls Congress.  But I have been quite adamant that he controls the Executive Branch.  And currently, that Executive Branch has $1.6 billion for wall-building that Congress has appropriated.  And then there's the Treasury Forfeiture Fund, 100% of which can be used for wall construction.  Yet you would have us believe that it is Congress' fault that Trump can't spend money he already has.  Pathetic.

Your "knowledge" sucks if you seriously think he hasn't pushed to have illegal aliens deported.

I ddn't say 'deported'.  I said "prosecuted".  Do you have knowledge of any illegal being prosecuted by this President for being in this country illegally?  If not, then maybe you should ease up on criticizing others in the same boat as you.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:08:23 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Hoodat

I have no problem stating whom I voted for.  It was Darrell Castle.

You might as well have voted for Batman.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

You might as well have voted for Batman.

So you still can't show where I lied?  Interesting.  Do you know what they call people who make false accusations against other posters?  There's a word for it.  It begins with 'L' and ends with 'R'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So you still can't show where I lied?  Interesting.  Do you know what they call people who make false accusations against other posters?  There's a word for it.  It begins with 'L' and ends with 'R'.

@Hoodat

It's obvious,and you will never admit it because you are delusional,so why waste my time? My job is to point you out,not educate you.

Offline Hoodat

Critical thought clearly is not your strong suit.  Generally, when one accuses another of being a liar, one is expected to be able to back up that claim.  But not you.  Instead, you offer more insults, which the last time I checked make a very poor substitute for proof.  But hey, don't let rudimentary nuances like that spoil your non-rational tirade.  Let the emotions flow, and disregard all truth.  At least you can feel superior in the abyss of your own condescension.  Who needs facts anyway?  It's all about how you feel.  Nothing that a few insults can't fix.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-