Author Topic: Adam Schiff's star rises with impeachment hearings  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff's star rises with impeachment hearings
« on: November 30, 2019, 02:57:13 pm »
By Scott Wong - 11/30/19 06:00 AM EST

As he made his closing argument for the impeachment of President Trump, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s voice began to rise.

The California Democrat’s eyes became moist and his bottom lip quivered as he invoked his friend, Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), who unexpectedly died last month in the middle of Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

“In my view, there is nothing more dangerous than an unethical president who believes they are above the law,” said Schiff, jabbing at the air with his forefinger for emphasis. “And I would just say to people watching here at home and around the world: In the words of my great colleague, ‘We are better than that!’”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/472247-adam-schiffs-star-rises-with-impeachment-hearings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Adam Schiff's star rises with impeachment hearings
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 12:04:28 am »
By Scott Wong - 11/30/19 06:00 AM EST

“In my view, there is nothing more dangerous than an unethical president who believes they are above the law,” said Schiff, jabbing at the air with his forefinger for emphasis. “And I would just say to people watching here at home and around the world: In the words of my great colleague, ‘We are better than that!’”

It's clear to see why he admired Cummings.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 12:12:16 am »
The rat media - a perfect reverse barometer for the truth.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 12:21:22 am »
A rising star?   The only star that puckered up little Schitt could get is if he bought one:::::

Welcome to Star-Name-Registry where you can name a star visible from anywhere in the world for yourself. Naming a star could not be easier with our easy to use website, professional customer service and amazing shipping times. For as little as $24.95, you could own your very own star deed with entry into our online registry with our professionally printed deed package.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 12:22:58 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 12:49:56 am »
The rat media - a perfect reverse barometer for the truth.
Nonsense.
Schiff looked like the geek fool that his is. He was exposed as a hyperpartisan liar and a deluded hack, with a raging case of TDS.
Schiff is mentally disturbed. And now the whole world knows it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 03:17:22 pm »
A rising star?   The only star that puckered up little Schitt could get is if he bought one:::::

He's a rising (wrinkled) star alright. And pucker he did after he saw the ratings for his recent circus.