Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Challenger Banned From Twitter For Saying The Rep. Should Be Hanged For Treason If She Pa  (Read 617 times)

rangerrebew

Ilhan Omar Challenger Banned From Twitter For Saying The Rep. Should Be Hanged For Treason If She Passed Info To Iran

(Gateway Pundit) – The campaign account belonging to Danielle Stella, the Republican hoping to unseat Ilhan Omar in 2020, has been permanently banned from Twitter for saying that the representative should be tried and hanged for treason if she passed sensitive information to Iran.

The 31-year-old candidate also posted the same sentiments on her Telegram channel and on Facebook.

Stella’s tweet was in response to reports about a testimony from Kuwaiti-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender given before a Florida judge during the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al Thani. He claimed that Rep. Omar is a “Qatari asset” and acted as a conduit for information to Iran.

https://rightcountry.com/ilhan-omar-challenger-banned-from-twitter-for-saying-the-rep-should-be-hanged-for-treason-if-she-passed-info-to-iran/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I despise Omar, but I don't think this is the best way to oust her by way of electoral means...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Smooth move, Ex-Lax.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I despise Omar, but I don't think this is the best way to oust her by way of electoral means...

Especially since the story looks to be falling apart, if not a troll.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I support hanging for treasonous behavior of anyone found guilty.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hasn't President Trump proposed deportation, incarceration, and at least implied death by state against his political opponents already?  Why is this news?

I support hanging for treasonous behavior of anyone found guilty.
I'm against traitors to America too, my brother.  Stand tall.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-challenger-suspended-from-twitter-after-tweeting-omar-could-be-hanged-for-treason

A Republican challenging U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., in 2020 blasted Twitter on Friday after having her accounts permanently suspended this week following a tweet suggesting that the incumbent congresswoman should be hanged if found guilty of treason.

Danielle Stella wrote on her campaign Twitter account Tuesday, “If it is proven @IlhanMN passed sensitive info to Iran, she should be tried for #treason and hanged," The Washington Examiner reported.

She later added a link to a blog post that included a drawing of a stick figure being hanged.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I bet she is a Q Anon person who has had a few too many Mark Taylor video's lately.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We agree, except I say one must be proven guilty whereas you suggest otherwise.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

I bet she is a Q Anon person who has had a few too many Mark Taylor video's lately.
I was twitter-banned for calling Omar a homewrecking skank hoe. Does that make me Q Anon, too (I ask only because I have no idea what Q Anon means)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org