Author Topic: How Trump sneaked from Florida to Afghanistan for Thanksgiving  (Read 752 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Trump sneaked from Florida to Afghanistan for Thanksgiving
« on: November 29, 2019, 02:16:48 pm »
 How Trump sneaked from Florida to Afghanistan for Thanksgiving

By Rich Calder

November 28, 2019 | 6:53pm | Updated

It’s no mean feat sneaking the most famous man in the world out of Florida and into a war zone some 8,000 miles away.

But the White House went to great lengths to keep President Trump’s first trip to Afghanistan under wraps, even confiscating cellphones and other transmitting devices from pool reporters.

While Trump was at Mar-a-Lago Wednesday night, a small group of Washington reporters were told to meet atop a parking garage and then driven in black vans to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland.

Around the same time, Trump was quietly flying back from Florida, where members of the media had been told he’d be celebrating Thanksgiving at his Mar-a-Lago home.

The plane he had taken to Florida Tuesday — a modified 747 sporting the iconic blue-and-white colors of Air Force One — remained parked on the West Palm Beach Airport tarmac to help keep Trump’s whereabouts under wraps.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/how-trump-sneaked-from-florida-to-afghanistan-for-thanksgiving/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: How Trump sneaked from Florida to Afghanistan for Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 02:45:59 pm »
POTUS Greeted With Cheers As He Talks About Death Of ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/29/trump-troops-abu-bakr-al-baghdad/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 07:17:43 pm »
How do you make a peace deal with the Taliban?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 08:21:49 pm »

It could happen, who knows?

I really liked that he went there. And scammed the press. It made me LOL. I saw a headline today about the Obama TGiving. Who cares?

He did good. And just so you know, I'm not Trump all the time. :laugh:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 08:34:15 pm »

It could happen, who knows?

I really liked that he went there. And scammed the press. It made me LOL. I saw a headline today about the Obama TGiving. Who cares?

He did good. And just so you know, I'm not Trump all the time. :laugh:

If making deals with the Devil is possible.

I saw the pictures of Obama and family.  Malia looks sick.  Either eating disorder or drugs.  She has no flesh on her bones.  Based on her crazy look its probably drugs.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 09:38:21 pm »

Either "make peace" or "Kill every last one of them."  It's a binary choice.  What's your choice?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 09:42:39 pm »
Either "make peace" or "Kill every last one of them."  It's a binary choice.  What's your choice?

Kill every last one of them.  If it were possible. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 09:57:28 pm »
Kill every last one of them.  If it were possible.

My choice as well.  Lacking the will to commit genocide, I'd settle for killing enough of them to give up trying to kill us all.  Sort of like how we did it with the Japanese in 1945.  That took a willingness to obliterate two cities.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 10:15:22 pm »
My choice as well.  Lacking the will to commit genocide, I'd settle for killing enough of them to give up trying to kill us all.  Sort of like how we did it with the Japanese in 1945.  That took a willingness to obliterate two cities.

Won't happen in today's world.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 02:39:23 am »

I am glad that you agree.  But....I wouldn't call it genocide.  What do you think of the Crusades?

https://clashdaily.com/2014/11/crusades-direct-response-islams-bloodlust/   

It depends on if you believe that the war against the Taliban is a Just War.    Taliban are not ethnic, but religious group that seek to undermine the freedom of the entire country, and yes the world through Wahabism and Sharia Law.  Otherwise their extremist views would not have spilled over onto American soil on 9/11.  They are not Afghanistan, but a group of people who seek to suppress other people's freedom and aspirations for a better life. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 06:06:28 am »
Good on President Trump for visiting our troops in Afghanistan.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 01:27:26 am »
Good on President Trump for visiting our troops in Afghanistan.

Agree.