Author Topic: Impeachment Witness Amb. Gordon Sondland Accused of Sexual Harassment by Three Women  (Read 1435 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://pjmedia.com/trending/impeachment-witness-amb-gordon-sondland-accused-of-sexual-harassment-by-three-women/

Impeachment Witness Amb. Gordon Sondland Accused of Sexual Harassment by Three Women

Three women have come forth accusing U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland of sexual harassment. Sondland, a star witness in the Democrats' impeachment inquiry against President Trump, reportedly made sexual advances on the three women and then "he retaliated against them professionally after they rejected his advances."

All the alleged incidents took place prior to his ambassadorship, while he was chairman of Provenance Hotels.

One woman — who was a potential business partner — says Sondland "took her to tour a room in a hotel he owns, only to then grab her face and try to kiss her." She rejected the kiss, and Sondland backed out on investing in her business. Another woman, who was a work associate, claims Sondland exposed himself to her. "She also recalls falling over the back of a couch trying to get away from him. After she made her lack of interest clear, she says Sondland called her, screaming about her job performance." The next woman, nearly thirty years younger than him, met him to discuss a potential job. According to the woman, Sondland "pushed himself against her and kissed her. She shoved him away. She says his job help stopped."

Is this MeToo'ing punishment for failing to deliver what the Dems want? For POing Rs? Pull!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 01:40:11 am by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Only the Best people. 

Offline mountaineer

Here's one take on it:
Tracy Beanz  @tracybeanz 
15h

He didn’t play ball so they are destroying him. He acquiesced a little and used the words “quid pro quo” in his opening statement, but he REFUSED to lie and say the POTUS told him the aid was tied to investigations so in addition to destroying his businesses? THIS. Mark my words
------------------
Who Is Seth Rich  @dnckillsethrich

I was surprised by his testimony. The Democrats put him on the stand to say exactly what they wanted to hear, but were shocked when listening to him. They had to be betting that their threats would compel him to lie. Good on Sunderland. He knows how this ends.
--------------------
iParrhesia @iParrhesia

These incidents were all years ago. Where were these women when he was made an Ambassador representing our country? They should've spoken out then. Interesting/odd that none of three women refused to see him again after the first alleged misconduct.
------------------
RocGirlNY  @RocGirlNY

His name was in the media for weeks leading up to his testimony. Yet not a peep from these accusers. Yet when his "blockbuster" anticipated testimony fell flat and went against the narrative accusations are made.
:shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Doesn't matter. He's a Dim,and they are expected to act that way. It's a part of their "charm",and the herd will approve.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Doesn't matter. He's a Dim,and they are expected to act that way. It's a part of their "charm",and the herd will approve.

Trump appointed him.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:21:48 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Trump appointed him.
And he donated a million bucks to Trump.
How many rats did Trump collect donations from for his election?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Lots, and they all want to write books or sing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump appointed him.

The Senate confirmed him with bipartisan support.

Got a link for the "lots"?

Sondland donated one million to the Donald Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee.

So much meaning in 10 little words.
You should write in quatrains.
I can't wait to hear Bolton sing.  I bet he's a baritone.

I hear writing books can be very profitable.  Triggered by Don Trump Jr is #2 on the NYT best-seller list.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/books/donald-trump-jr-triggered-sales.html
But a financial disclosure form filed to the Federal Election Commission showed that the R.N.C. paid $94,800 to the bookseller chain Books-A-Million on Oct. 29, a week before the book went on sale. Disclosures filed by the R.N.C. indicate that the payment was for “donor mementos.”

When asked about the disclosure on Thursday, Mr. Reed confirmed that the money went toward “Triggered” orders, and added that the party committee made additional purchases in November. “The book has been hugely popular,” he said.

The Senate confirmed him with bipartisan support.
@Right_in_Virginia
How would you know?  Which rat voted for him?  You can't say because it was a voice vote under the GOP controlled Senate.  https://www.congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/1945

Offline Chosen Daughter

So much meaning in 10 little words.
You should write in quatrains.
I can't wait to hear Bolton sing.  I bet he's a baritone.

I hear writing books can be very profitable.  Triggered by Don Trump Jr is #2 on the NYT best-seller list.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/books/donald-trump-jr-triggered-sales.html

I'm going to skip Jr's book and buy this one next payday.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=a+warning+anonymous&crid=1AVTDIGN77N1L&sprefix=A+Warning%2Caps%2C208&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_9

A Warning:  By Anonymous

@Right_in_Virginia
How would you know?  Which rat voted for him?  You can't say because it was a voice vote under the GOP controlled Senate.  https://www.congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/1945

They record the totals.  Now shoo ...

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

They record the totals.  Now shoo ...

It's amazing how easily you make up stuff.
Link or bullsh1t.

I already found it for you @Right_in_Virginia 
https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-heres-the-procedural-weirdness-that-made-mitch-mcconnell-the-sole-vote-to-confirm-amb-gordon-sonderland/

But Sondland was confirmed at the end of a very long session, and McConnell moved for a voice vote on all the nominees via “unanimous consent,” which means that everyone in the Senate had agreed to let the voice vote decide. Since McConnell was the only one left, his lone “Aye” meant that the “Ayes” had it.

Watch the clip above, via C-Span.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:35:56 am by Once-Ler »

Fiscal restraint.  Rational foreign policy.  Human empathy in times of tragedy.