Author Topic: President Trump’s Broward County Florida ‘Homecoming Rally’ – 1 in 4 Attendees were Democrats!  (Read 362 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump’s Broward County Florida ‘Homecoming Rally’ – 1 in 4 Attendees were Democrats!
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft November 27, 2019

President Donald Trump held a “Homecoming Rally” in Sunrise, Florida on Tuesday night.

It was another HIGH ENERGY rally.

Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022)
✔
@TrumpWarRoom

"That was one of the loudest strongest rallies I have ever been to...This is a homecoming rally for the books...They have every reason to be excited. A booming economy, more jobs, more opportunity, less crime."

Brad Parscale
✔
@parscale

Data from Broward Florida rally:

✅ 31,177 voters identified

✅ 19% voted once or less in last 4 elections (8% in zero)

✅ 24% Democrat

✅ 27% Hispanic

Incredible data from a county that is predominantly blue. Put Florida in the win column for 2020!

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/president-trumps-broward-county-florida-homecoming-rally-1-in-4-attendees-were-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

They polling the protesters now.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
51% Either Democrat or Hispanic.  I am sure some are both.  19% either too young or never cared to vote before.  A whopping 70% of Trumps rally attendance.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 07:17:20 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mesaclone

51% Either Democrat or Hispanic.  I am sure some are both.  19% either too young or never cared to vote before.  A whopping 70% of Trumps rally attendance.

Clearly, you are not a mathematician. Nor a political scientist.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Clearly, you are not a mathematician. Nor a political scientist.

No political scientist that is for sure.   :HappyTday:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.