Author Topic: VIDEO: Front of the Line at Trump Rally Sunrise FL  (Read 658 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Front of the Line at Trump Rally Sunrise FL
« on: November 27, 2019, 03:32:29 pm »
Yup! I was at the FRONT OF THE LINE yesterday at the Trump Rally in Sunrise FL. Mentally it was exhilarating but physically it was quite grueling. Those up front were told we would probably be on stage behind Trump so that kept me going although I had been on my feet since before 7 AM with no water (didn't want to take bathroom break). They let us inside at 2 PM but unlike most Trump rallies, no stage this time so I got on the floor about 30 feet where Trump would be speaking. However, by 4 PM my feet was on the verge of collapse with still about 5 hours of standing left to go so rather than risk being hauled out by medics, I went into the audience and sat down. I never got such pleasure from just sitting down.

More videos soon from my time at the rally yesterday.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Front of the Line at Trump Rally Sunrise FL
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 03:34:35 pm »
Thanks for the video report, @pjcomix!  I was looking forward to it!

:HappyTday:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 03:35:03 pm »

FYI mystery-ak 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 04:18:47 pm »
FYI mystery-ak

@mystery-ak

(Peej...you have to put the "@" before the name to get it into the "Mentions" page.  When you type the "@," the software will prompt you with possible Member names so you don't have to type the whole thing.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 04:30:14 pm »
Okay...posted on twitter and FB....in the header now...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 06:28:24 pm »
Okay...posted on twitter and FB....in the header now...

Thanx. If Trump returns for another rally there next year I plan to try to be FIRST in line again. However, next time I plan to take steps to conserve my energy so I can stand by the platform on the floor for up to 7 hours if need be. I am posting another video with more scenes from the rally including just how close I was to the speaker's platform...Until my collapsing legs forced me out into the audience to sit down.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 06:34:10 pm »
Here are two videos from last night's rally that shouldn't be missed!!

Over a million folks have already viewed this one:  https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...700732804554752

And this one is from this morning: 

https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/1199695154728308736

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Scenes from Trump Rally Sunrise, FL Where I Was FIRST ON LINE
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 07:11:08 pm »
A few scenes from the Trump Rally in Sunrise, FL on November 26, 2019 where I was FIRST ON LINE!!! I was also able to get on the floor just about 30 feet where Trump was to speak but after over 9 hours on my feet with no water, my legs began approaching collapse so rather than being rolled out by medics, I went into the stands and sat. Believe me, sitting never felt so good.

Here are a few scenes of my experiences at an absolutely INCREDIBLE rally. If you have never been to a Trump rally before you MUST go. Very different feeling from seeing it on TV. When you are there personally you can actually FEEL the vibes of the crowd shouting as will as Marine One landing. You can also get a sense of just how RELAXED Trump appears as he calmly strolled on stage tossing MAGA hats to the crowd.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

If they have another rally there next year, I plan to AGAIN be FRONT OF THE LINE. However next time I plan to bring a disposable pillow to sit on outside for at least 5 hours for energy conservation. I need enough energy inside to stand on the floor near the platform for at least 7 hours.

@mystery-ak

Offline dancer

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2019, 02:53:46 am »
Yup! I was at the FRONT OF THE LINE yesterday at the Trump Rally in Sunrise FL. Mentally it was exhilarating but physically it was quite grueling. Those up front were told we would probably be on stage behind Trump so that kept me going although I had been on my feet since before 7 AM with no water (didn't want to take bathroom break). They let us inside at 2 PM but unlike most Trump rallies, no stage this time so I got on the floor about 30 feet where Trump would be speaking. However, by 4 PM my feet was on the verge of collapse with still about 5 hours of standing left to go so rather than risk being hauled out by medics, I went into the audience and sat down. I never got such pleasure from just sitting down.

More videos soon from my time at the rally yesterday.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

You're a trooper!  Tell us about the enthusiasm, I bet it was off the charts.   :patriot:

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2019, 04:16:22 pm »
You're a trooper!  Tell us about the enthusiasm, I bet it was off the charts.   :patriot:

YUP! BTW, I also appeared very briefly in this news clip from WPLG Channel 10. You can see me briefly at the 4:03 mark wearing my black-white-gray speckled floppy hat and working my cell phone at the FRONT OF THE LINE.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1