Author Topic: Do Democrats Realize How Much Trouble They’re In?  (Read 141 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Do Democrats Realize How Much Trouble They’re In?
« on: November 25, 2019, 02:25:49 pm »
Do Democrats Realize How Much Trouble They’re In?
I & I Editorial Board
November 25, 2019

The latest polls show the public turning against the Democrats’ attempt to remove President Donald Trump from office. The party’s presidential field looks weaker by the day. Trump’s approval rating is tied with what President Barack Obama’s was at the same point in his first term. And the economy keeps chugging along. Wasn’t Trump supposed to be packing his bags by now?

Start with the impeachment polls. Whatever hopes Democrats had of removing Trump from office, or even significantly damaging his reelection hopes, appear to be fading – a fact even the mainstream media is having to admit.

The Hill reported on Sunday that, “New public opinion polls are moving against Democrats on impeachment as independents sour on the House inquiry and increasingly express opposition to the hearings that have consumed Washington in recent weeks.”

It notes that three polls taken last week showed a sharp drop in support for impeachment among independents. Emerson University, for example, found the share of independents who say they back Trump’s impeachment dropping from 48% in October down to 34% now.

The FiveThirtyEight average of polls shows that 41% of independents approve of impeachment, down from 48% a few weeks ago.

The new data, the Hill reports, “comes as a surprise to Democrats.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2019/11/25/do-democrats-realize-how-much-trouble-theyre-in/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Do Democrats Realize How Much Trouble They’re In?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 02:31:28 pm »
No, they don't realize it, because they only listen to each other.  This includes what we laughingly call "the press."  And, this shows the danger of living in an echo chamber.  They are like that "journalist" of the early 80's who despaired "How could Reagan have won?  I don't know anybody who voted for him!"   The leftists haven't changed a bit over the decades.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 02:31:49 pm »

The new data, the Hill reports, “comes as a surprise to Democrats.”

A feckless lot these rats are.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 02:46:18 pm »
After watching the questioning by Democrats at the recent impeachment hearings fiasco, it should be clear to everyone that the only thing that matters to them is emotions, assumptions, and what they want to hear.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien