Author Topic: ‘Investigation isn’t going to end’: Schiff says he’ll continue impeachment after filing report  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Investigation isn’t going to end’: Schiff says he’ll continue impeachment after filing report
by Madison Dibble
 | November 24, 2019 09:54 AM

California Rep. Adam Schiff revealed that he would not stop investigating President Trump even after his committee’s impeachment report is filed.

The House Intelligence Committee, which Schiff chairs, has started working on its impeachment report following testimonies from several witnesses. The report is supposed to include the findings of the committee to be presented to the House Judiciary Committee to move the impeachment process forward.

Schiff, however, explained that he would continue to use the committee to investigate Trump on issues related to impeachment even after he hands off the Intelligence Committee report to Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler.

During a Sunday interview on State of the Union, Schiff said that he would not wait to get a court ruling demanding testimony from several firsthand witnesses, including the depositions of Mike Pence, Rudy Giuliani, and Mike Pompeo.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/investigation-isnt-going-to-end-schiff-says-hell-continue-impeachment-after-filing-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More from this morning:

Schiff: Bolton 'will have to answer' why he wrote a book over sharing 'what he knew when it really mattered'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-bolton-will-have-to-answer-why-he-wrote-a-book-instead-of-sharing-what-he-knew-when-it-really-mattered

Schiff calls on Republicans to vote for impeachment, saying Trump doesn’t represent the GOP
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-calls-on-republicans-to-vote-for-impeachment-saying-trump-doesnt-represent-the-gop
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 04:28:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Schifftyroo got into the magic mushrooms again.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

More from this morning:

Schiff: Bolton 'will have to answer' why he wrote a book over sharing 'what he knew when it really mattered'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-bolton-will-have-to-answer-why-he-wrote-a-book-instead-of-sharing-what-he-knew-when-it-really-mattered

Schiff calls on Republicans to vote for impeachment, saying Trump doesn’t represent the GOP
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-calls-on-republicans-to-vote-for-impeachment-saying-trump-doesnt-represent-the-gop

Damn right, Trump doesn't represent the "Dem Lite" GOP.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nope. I know he wants to keep 'investigating' until the end of time.
My opinion, Pelosi and other power people in the DNC are going to order him to knock it off.
He is making Democrats look like amature fools, especially after his clownish performance with the hearings.
He had his shot. He screwed it up. Now it's over. Let it go.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Lol. Keep on barking at the moon, Charlie Brown. I'm sure it'll make a difference.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is having a mental breakdown.  The boy is obsessed with trump.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

There’s nothing like the impact of a landslide election to focus the mind of democrats.

Join me in observance of Trump/Pence November 3, 2020 National Suicide Watch Day.

Show you care. Watch.

Offline libertybele

Schifftyroo got into the magic mushrooms again.

Magic mushrooms....lol...that might explain his googly eyes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Magic mushrooms....lol...that might explain his googly eyes.

Or that stick he has shoved up his ass.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There was an article a couple of months ago by some Dem or some Leftist group which said that even if Trump resigned and left office, they would continue to investigate and pursue charges against him, his corporations, his family, his friends, and anyone who has ever worked for him.

The Left's quest to destroy Trump only starts with impeachment. As Schiff said, they will never stop until Trump is bankrupt and in prison whether he is guilty of anything or not. That is the level of psychotic HATE the Left has for Trump and everything around him.

It is pathological. TDS is a real actual mental illness. It is not a joke, like most of us think of it. It's a real, serious, mental disorder.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

There was an article a couple of months ago by some Dem or some Leftist group which said that even if Trump resigned and left office, they would continue to investigate and pursue charges against him, his corporations, his family, his friends, and anyone who has ever worked for him.

The Left's quest to destroy Trump only starts with impeachment. As Schiff said, they will never stop until Trump is bankrupt and in prison whether he is guilty of anything or not. That is the level of psychotic HATE the Left has for Trump and everything around him.

It is pathological. TDS is a real actual mental illness. It is not a joke, like most of us think of it. It's a real, serious, mental disorder.

At the risk of violating some version of Godwin's Law I could never understand how an entire population could go collectively nuts as Germans did back in the 30s. I no longer wonder.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:12:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

I think Schifftyroo is too dumb and self-absorbed to realize that this pronouncement will probably play less well in much/most of the US than does in West Hollywood and other parts of Schifftyroo's district.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

I think Schifftyroo is too dumb and self-absorbed to realize that this pronouncement will probably play less well in much/most of the US than does in West Hollywood and other parts of Schifftyroo's district.

Schiff wants us in prison. His hatred for normals is palpable. Trump’s just the point man, with a phone and a pen, and Schiff just can’t stand it.

Offline aligncare

I’ve argued that same point a dozen times. There’s actual data, such as spikes in hospital and office visits for anxiety disorder, over Trump’s election.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I’ve argued that same point a dozen times. There’s actual data, such as spikes in hospital and office visits for anxiety disorder, over Trump’s election.
Yes. Right after the election, when Liberals were crying and yelling at the moon over Trump, a therapist wrote about a patient who said Trump is the last thing they think about before trying to sleep, and the first thing they think about upon waking. That is a real sickness which requires antianxiety drugs and sleeping pills. And impeachment is not enough for these TDS people, people like Schiff.

The only thing that will put these people at ease is for Trump and his entire family (including Barron) to be utterly destroyed, and for Hillary to be installed to her rightful place as Queen of America.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
There have been, and continue to be some choice examples of TDS on this site.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

There have been, and continue to be some choice examples of TDS on this site.

Oh hell yeah.  They walk among us. They walk out of step but they are here. And like ugly on a Baldwin brother, they post some stupid shit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Excellent strategy.  Good to have a back up plan if the first impeachment doesn't work.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Fixed it for you.  Trump is the Dem lite party.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh hell yeah.  They walk among us. They walk out of step but they are here. And like ugly on a Baldwin brother, they post some stupid shit.

@The Ghost  :silly:

(Don't do it, man.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'll bet money Schitt will add Articles after sending this turkey to the Senate, which is why he wants to continue the inquisition.  I don't think there's a rule that says he can't just keep passing Articles, even while the Senate is still considering other Articles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: