Author Topic: WATCH: All The Times The Media Has Declared Trump’s Presidency Over  (Read 298 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: All The Times The Media Has Declared Trump’s Presidency Over
Steven Ahle November 22, 2019   

How many times have we heard the press, Hollywood and Democratic politicians tell us that the Trump presidency is finished and he would be leaving the White House? Too many to count without the use of a super computer. First it was Russian collusion, then his outing as a Russian spy and most currently because of a telephone call with no quid pro quo.

CNN, MSNBC, the WaPo and the NYT have made a living out of doing it for three years now. Toss in some fake news and you have a crap sandwich. The most current example requires the use of witnesses with no first hand knowledge whatsoever. Still, the media and Democrats like Chris Wallace and Bret Baier at Fox News insist President Trump is getting killed. I now know why. I am watching the hearings on C-Span and they are watching them on the Sci-Fi Channel.

How many times must we watch as the liberal’s suffer heartbreak starting on election night right through to today? many many more times I hope. I still watch YouTube videos of the tears shed by the media and Hillary supporters. I can’t get enough.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/watch-all-the-times-the-media-has-declared-trumps-presidency-over/