Author Topic: What We Learned From Two Weeks of Impeachment Hearings... Derek Hunter  (Read 137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What We Learned From Two Weeks of Impeachment Hearings
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 24, 2019 12:01 AM

Well, that was a blur, and a bore. After two weeks of public impeachment hearings, I’m left wondering what Democrats were thinking. I still don’t know.

When they announced they would be holding public hearings I assumed Democrats thought they had something on President Trump, something tangible and obvious they wanted the public to see. Something that would shock the system and change at least some minds. But they had nothing.

I was shocked at just how weak their attempt to weave together a story of corruption about the phone call with the Ukrainian president was. Bathrooms in truck stops are filled with more convincing graffiti about where to find a good time than the witnesses Democrats called and their third-hand gossip about what someone told them they heard from another person. Judge Judy would laugh this “evidence” out of court.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2019/11/24/what-we-learned-from-two-weeks-of-impeachment-hearings-n2556970
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34