Author Topic: Perino warns IG report may be ‘very underwhelming’ for Trump supporters, Jesse holds out for Durham  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Perino warns IG report may be ‘very underwhelming’ for Trump supporters, Jesse holds out for Durham
November 23, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Emerging liberal media reports suggest that Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s upcoming FISA report may not be the bombshell that President Donald Trump and his most passionate supporters have been expecting.

“A highly anticipated report by the Justice Department’s inspector general is expected to sharply criticize lower-level F.B.I. officials as well as bureau leaders involved in the early stages of the Trump-Russia investigation,” The New York Times reported on Friday, citing inside sources.

But, the paper continued, the report will “absolve the top ranks of abusing their powers out of bias against President Trump.”

In short, nothing is reportedly slated to happen to the top brass, i.e., no bombshell arrests of former Obama administration officials such as James Comey, James Clapper and John Brennan; no victorious “I told you so” proclamations from President Donald Trump; and no, some would argue, justice.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/23/perino-warns-ig-report-may-be-very-underwhelming-for-trump-supporters-jesse-holds-out-for-durham-856549
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
...the report will “absolve the top ranks of abusing their powers out of bias against President Trump...”

:pigs fly:

Let's do a little fact inserting here.

Fact #1: Only those who are involved in Principal Review have seen the report, and they only get to see the section that pertains to them, only in a SCIF, and only after signing a non-disclosure agreement.

Leakers would be instantly identifiable and subject to criminal penalties.

Fact #2: IG Horowitz can only investigate employees still at the DOJ or Bureau.

They ran Comey, McCabe, Sztrok, etc, off long before. So the IG can't interview them.

But Barr, and much more importantly, John Durham can.

A month ago Durham announced an interview with John Brennan and Brennan went public and basically said "Obama made us do it".

This isn't over by a long shot.

Fact #3: Nothing at all from Durham's investigation has leaked.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien