Author Topic: Top Navy officials are threatening to quit if Trump blocks plans to expel Navy SEAL  (Read 2287 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher Trashes Superiors in Fox Appearance: ‘Complete Insubordination’
by Alberto Luperon | 1:04 pm, November 24th, 2019
submit to reddit

Eddie Gallagher, the Navy SEAL previously facing a war crimes trial, serves under Secretary of the Navy Richard Spencer and Rear Adm. Collin Green, but that didn’t stop him from publicly trashing them on a Sunday appearance on Fox News.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/navy-seal-eddie-gallagher-trashes-superiors-in-fox-appearance-complete-insubordination/

@rangerrebew

I understand and identify with his spirit,but his timing sure does suck. What would it have cost him to wait until his retirement was final before going on teebee and tugging on the ears of the fecesheads that were after him because actual warriors scare them?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Here is Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher’s open letter to Trump, congressmen & more after retaining SEAL status

American Military News by Laura Widener November 25, 2019

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/11/here-is-navy-seal-eddie-gallaghers-open-letter-to-trump-congressmen-more-after-retaining-seal-status/

Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher provided an exclusive statement to Fox News’ Pete Hegseth following President Donald Trump’s and Secretary of Defense Mark Esper’s confirmation that Gallagher would retire as a SEAL and retain the symbol of his membership – the Trident Pin.

First, I want to give all the glory in the fight to God. He has been watching over my family and I, keeping us strong and humble throughout this fight. “Count it all joy when you fall into various trials.”

I want to thank my beautiful and amazing wife Andrea, our children, and my incredible and loyal little brother Sean. You have fought tooth and nail for me from the beginning and it is because of you we have won this 2-year battle. You are my heroes.

I was blessed with an amazing legal team who have become like family. Tim, Marc, Bernie, we will be friends for life. Thank you for fighting by my side.

Thank you to Ralph Norman & Duncan Hunter, two members of Congress that fought tirelessly for justice for our family. You both went against the narrative that was being portrayed and spoke out for me. All of your advocating did not go unnoticed and paid off.

To all of my brig crew, you will have no idea what it meant to me when you took the time out of your weekends to come and visit with me. You are one loyal crew and I love you.

It was humbling to see all the veterans and veterans’ companies come to my aid and support me. Half Face Blades, Nine Line Apparel, Forged, Recon/Sniper Foundation, Black Rifle Coffee Company and Pete Hegseth … you are true patriots.

Lastly… President Donald Trump, you have my deepest gratitude and thanks. You stepped in numerous times and showed true moral fiber by correcting all the wrongs that were being done to me. You are a true leader and exactly what the military and this nation needs. God bless you and your family.

rangerrebew

Congratulations to one and all for the civil way in which opinions were offered and discussed.  People stuck to the subject at hand and didn't demean anyone for holding a position which might be contrary to theirs  Military people, and people who support the military, can get quite "colorful" in their language when discussing things passionately.  If the members of congress and left wing supporters could discuss things such as this with the same respect everyone here has shown, I can't help but think the bi-partisanship needed in congress would be there and the country would be in a much better position to take on the problems of the day.

:hands: