Author Topic: Fiona Hill, Alexander Vindman and the problem of dual citizenship  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 22, 2019
Fiona Hill, Alexander Vindman and the problem of dual citizenship
By Monica Showalter

Like a lot of Americans, I've had longtime and close friends renounce me for voting for President Trump in 2016. I can think of two, and yes, it was baffling and hurtful.

It's also natural to wonder why such a consequential thing might happen, whether there was some common denominator. What could be behind the intensity of that anti-Trump sentiment that would cause such dear friends to throw away twenty-plus years' friendships as if they never happened? I can think of three or four more who haven't renounced, but have the same anti-Trump intensity. Some things I noticed in all of them and wondered about were their dual citizenships, their fluid ties to foreign governments, and their Soros affiliations ...

Which brings us to the impeachment witnesses seeking to overturn the results of the 2016 election, such as National Security Council functionaries Fiona Hill and Alexander Vindman.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/fiona_hill_alexander_vindman_and_the_problem_of_dual_citizenship.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34