Author Topic: As Trans Locker Rooms Spread, Republicans Need To Get Woke On Education Indoctrination Already  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 As Trans Locker Rooms Spread, Republicans Need To Get Woke On Education Indoctrination Already

Two male transgender teens who legally pressured a Chicago school district to let them use the girls' bathrooms and locker rooms won a school board vote last week allowing full access.

By Joy Pullmann
November 21, 2019

Two male transgender teens who legally pressured a suburban Chicago school district to let them use the girls’ bathrooms and locker rooms won a 5-2 school board vote last week allowing “full access,” reports the local CBS affiliate.

Nova “Maday’s attorneys said the fact she [sic] is anatomically male has nothing to do with her [sic] gender identity, and should have no relevance on whether she’s [sic]allowed access to the girls’ locker room,” CBS 2 reported.

“It’s not everything we want,” Maday said of the school board vote, citing other policies he wants, including transgender student IDs. Yet “It’s a great first step… and school districts all across the state and nation are watching.”

According to CBS 2, an unnamed female student told school board members during public comments before the vote, “I do not want to see a transgender student naked in the locker room. I do not want a transgender student to see me naked in the locker room.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/21/as-trans-locker-rooms-spread-republicans-need-to-get-woke-on-education-indoctrination-already/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34