Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Launches Senate Probe into Bidens’ Burisma Actions  (Read 962 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breitbart News 22 Nov 2019

(UPI) — Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday requested State Department documents related to former Vice President Joe Biden’s communications with former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

Graham, R-S.C., sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting the documents to assist in answering questions regarding allegations that Joe Biden was involved in the termination of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in order to end an investigation into natural gas company Burisma Holdings, where his son Hunter Biden served on the board.

The senator requested all documents and communications related to Joe Biden’s phone calls with Poroshenko on Feb. 11, 18 and 19, and March 22, 2016, citing media reports that they discussed previous demands to dismiss Shokin for alleged corruption before he was removed from office on March 29, 2016.

Graham also requested documents and communications between Joe Biden and his office and Poreshenko and his office between Feb. 2, 2016, when Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky’s home was raided and Shokin’s dismissal.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/22/lindsey-graham-launches-senate-probe-into-bidens-burisma-actions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Lindsey Graham Launches Senate Probe into Bidens’ Burisma Actions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 06:47:14 pm »
That's going to leave a mark!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 03:50:26 am »
As they should if Biden's stole U.S. Aid they should head straight to Federal Prison.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 04:00:06 am »
As they should if Biden's stole U.S. Aid they should head straight to Federal Prison.

@Chosen Daughter

THERE is something we can agree on,but sadly,I suspect if we started locking up ever politician that skimmed public money for their own bank accounts,there wouldn't be more than a couple of dozen left to write and pass bills that are needed. It's been going on for so long now it seems to be accepted as "business as usual"

How much was Obomber worth when he entered the WH,17 dollars and change? The guy drove an economy car and had house payments. After 8 years in public office,he is said to now be worth more than 30 MILLION. You would have to be delusional to seriously think he earned it from investments.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 05:04:49 am »
@Chosen Daughter

THERE is something we can agree on,but sadly,I suspect if we started locking up ever politician that skimmed public money for their own bank accounts,there wouldn't be more than a couple of dozen left to write and pass bills that are needed. It's been going on for so long now it seems to be accepted as "business as usual"

How much was Obomber worth when he entered the WH,17 dollars and change? The guy drove an economy car and had house payments. After 8 years in public office,he is said to now be worth more than 30 MILLION. You would have to be delusional to seriously think he earned it from investments.

Remember the Gong Show?

You have been gonged!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Gong+show&&view=detail&mid=07CC1FC730F64585AEC907CC1FC730F64585AEC9&&FORM=VDRVRV

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Gong+show&&view=detail&mid=D1598E054C761C3AAC7BD1598E054C761C3AAC7B&&FORM=VRDGAR

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 05:06:37 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 05:08:04 pm »
Remember the Gong Show?

You have been gonged!

@Chosen Daughter

I remember the Gong Show,but I don't get the reference.

BTW,the one I remember the most is "Gene,Gene,the dancing machine".

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 01:57:28 am »
WOW – OAN Stunning Lutsenko Interview – Outlines: Marie Yovanovitch Perjury, George Kent Impeachment Motive, Lindsey Graham Motive to Bury Investigation…

Posted on December 8, 2019   by sundance

In a fantastic display of true investigative journalism, One America News journalist Chanel Rion tracked down Ukrainian witnesses as part of an exclusive OAN investigative series. The evidence being discovered dismantles the baseless Adam Schiff impeachment hoax and highlights many corrupt motives for U.S. politicians.

Ms. Rion spoke with Ukrainian former Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko who outlines how former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch perjured herself before Congress.

..... VIDEO @ Link......

What is outlined in this interview is a  problem for all DC politicians across both parties.  The obviously corrupt influence efforts by U.S. Ambassador Yovanovitch as outlined by Lutsenko were not done independently.

Senators from both parties participated in the influence process and part of those influence priorities was exploiting the financial opportunities within Ukraine while simultaneously protecting Joe Biden and his family.  This is where Senator John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham were working with Marie Yovanovitch.

Imagine what would happen if all of the background information was to reach the general public?  Thus the motive for Lindsey Graham currently working to bury it.

<..snip..>

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/08/wow-oan-stunning-lutsenko-interview-outlines-marie-yovanovitch-perjury-george-kent-impeachment-motive-lindsey-graham-motive-to-bury-investigation/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 02:03:34 am »
We'll be back with more stuff, right after this message.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 02:05:44 am »
WOW – OAN Stunning Lutsenko Interview – Outlines: Marie Yovanovitch Perjury, George Kent Impeachment Motive, Lindsey Graham Motive to Bury Investigation…

Posted on December 8, 2019   by sundance

In a fantastic display of true investigative journalism, One America News journalist Chanel Rion tracked down Ukrainian witnesses as part of an exclusive OAN investigative series. The evidence being discovered dismantles the baseless Adam Schiff impeachment hoax and highlights many corrupt motives for U.S. politicians.

Ms. Rion spoke with Ukrainian former Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko who outlines how former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch perjured herself before Congress.

..... VIDEO @ Link......

What is outlined in this interview is a  problem for all DC politicians across both parties.  The obviously corrupt influence efforts by U.S. Ambassador Yovanovitch as outlined by Lutsenko were not done independently.

Senators from both parties participated in the influence process and part of those influence priorities was exploiting the financial opportunities within Ukraine while simultaneously protecting Joe Biden and his family.  This is where Senator John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham were working with Marie Yovanovitch.

Imagine what would happen if all of the background information was to reach the general public?  Thus the motive for Lindsey Graham currently working to bury it.

<..snip..>

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/08/wow-oan-stunning-lutsenko-interview-outlines-marie-yovanovitch-perjury-george-kent-impeachment-motive-lindsey-graham-motive-to-bury-investigation/

Thanks for the post.  To say the least, I'm disgusted with all of this crap.  888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 02:36:47 am »
Lindsey Graham: I’m Gonna End This as Quickly as I Can for the Good of the Country

December 8, 2019

by David Blackmon

î˜€

Today’s Campaign Update, Part II
 (Because The Campaign Never Ends)

Sen. Lindsey Graham turned up on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo earlier today. He only did one segment, but a lot was said about the impeachment process. Graham, as is his habit, tossed out a lot of red meat that will infuriate some observers and please others, and vice versa. He got all sides covered, as usual.

His basic message was this: Impeachment is tearing the country apart, and because of that he is not going to extend it by doing things like allowing the President of the United States to call the witnesses he wants, or to force Adam Schiff to testify under oath about his pre-dealings with Eric Ciaramella, who everyone knows is the fake whistleblower who kicked this whole thing off. There will be no testimony from Hunter Biden or Joe Biden or Alexandra Chalupa or anyone else, if Graham has his way.

Graham’s grand plan is to – I kid you not – give the Democrats one more bite at the apple, allow them to present their slanderous joke of a “case” on national TV one more time, and then hold a vote if he has 51 Senators who will vote “yay” or “nay.” He promises the President will be acquitted, but with this guy, who really knows?

<..snip..>

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2019/12/08/lindsey-graham-im-gonna-end-this-as-quickly-as-i-can-for-the-good-of-the-country/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 02:50:51 am »
Lindsey Graham: I’m Gonna End This as Quickly as I Can for the Good of the Country

December 8, 2019

by David Blackmon

î˜€

Today’s Campaign Update, Part II
 (Because The Campaign Never Ends)

Sen. Lindsey Graham turned up on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo earlier today. He only did one segment, but a lot was said about the impeachment process. Graham, as is his habit, tossed out a lot of red meat that will infuriate some observers and please others, and vice versa. He got all sides covered, as usual.

His basic message was this: Impeachment is tearing the country apart, and because of that he is not going to extend it by doing things like allowing the President of the United States to call the witnesses he wants, or to force Adam Schiff to testify under oath about his pre-dealings with Eric Ciaramella, who everyone knows is the fake whistleblower who kicked this whole thing off. There will be no testimony from Hunter Biden or Joe Biden or Alexandra Chalupa or anyone else, if Graham has his way.

Graham’s grand plan is to – I kid you not – give the Democrats one more bite at the apple, allow them to present their slanderous joke of a “case” on national TV one more time, and then hold a vote if he has 51 Senators who will vote “yay” or “nay.” He promises the President will be acquitted, but with this guy, who really knows?

<..snip..>

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2019/12/08/lindsey-graham-im-gonna-end-this-as-quickly-as-i-can-for-the-good-of-the-country/

Who really knows and at this point the possibility is still there that Trump won't be acquitted.  There is no oversight or accountability anymore.  888mouth 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.