Author Topic: Stuckey Destroys Pro-Abortion Arguments at House Committee Hearing  (Read 975 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Stuckey Destroys Pro-Abortion Arguments at House Committee Hearing
By Will Maule Author

Conservative podcaster Allie Stuckey appeared before the U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Thursday, giving testimony about her pro-life views and explaining why she believes abortion is the greatest horror of our time.

“I am here today as a mom fighting for a future for her kids in which rights are not dependant on whether a person is wanted, but upon their humanity,” Stuckey said in her opening remarks. “I am here as a woman who believes that female empowerment, equality, and freedom, are not defined by her ability to terminate the life of her child.”

Stuckey went onto say she was “horrified by the violence, the oppression, and the marginalization of a defenseless people group, based solely on where they reside in the womb.”

Read more at: https://www.faithwire.com/2019/11/15/allie-stuckey-destroys-pro-abortion-arguments-at-house-committee-hearing/

Allie Stuckey seems to be the latest rising star of the pro-life movement and she did very, very well testifying before congress last week. Maybe later, I will find some videos of her and post them.  Hailing from Dallas or the East Texas area from what I could find out on some basic research.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 07:59:17 pm by TomSea »