Author Topic: Republicans seek to subpoena Hunter Biden, Ukraine whistleblower, DNC files  (Read 453 times)

Offline libertybele

Republicans seek to subpoena Hunter Biden, Ukraine whistleblower, DNC files

The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee has sent a letter to Chairman Adam Schiff asking that Hunter Biden and the whistleblower whose complaint sparked the ongoing impeachment inquiry into President Trump be subpoenaed to appear before the committee.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., along with Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, penned a scathing letter to Schiff in which they slammed the “sham ‘impeachment inquiry’” and notified the chairman of their intent to subpoena Biden and the whistleblower. Jordan, the ranking member of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, has been appointed as a temporary member of the House Intelligence Committee.

“The American people understand how you have affirmatively prevented Republicans from examining serious issues directly relevant to the issues,” the two GOP lawmakers told Schiff in their letter. “Therefore, to provide some basic level of fairness and objectivity to your ‘impeachment inquiry,’ we intend to subpoena the anonymous whistleblower and Hunter Biden for sworn testimony in closed-door depositions.”..................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-seek-to-subpoena-hunter-biden-ukraine-whistleblower-dnc-files/ar-BBX3vTd
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,the Dims are going to drag that out so long that Hunter Biden's new baby is going to be a grandfather before that happens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah,the Dims are going to drag that out so long that Hunter Biden's new baby is going to be a grandfather before that happens.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

You're right, but the Pubs are making a great point that all the wrong people are "testifying".

I've been pretty impressed with the Pubs. They've repeatedly stressed how this "inquiry" is a sham, Schiff is a liar, and nobody has any actual proof that a crime has been committed.

I hope the Pubs in the Senate are at least half as forceful in demanding the "whistleblower" testify, Schiff's staff testify, and both Biden's. After this sham in the Rat led House the Pub led Senate should really make them pay a price.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

You're right, but the Pubs are making a great point that all the wrong people are "testifying".

I've been pretty impressed with the Pubs. They've repeatedly stressed how this "inquiry" is a sham, Schiff is a liar, and nobody has any actual proof that a crime has been committed.

I hope the Pubs in the Senate are at least half as forceful in demanding the "whistleblower" testify, Schiff's staff testify, and both Biden's. After this sham in the Rat led House the Pub led Senate should really make them pay a price.

Keep in mind that though the GOP has the majority in the Senate it is still filled with RINO's like Romney and Lee. Also, John Roberts will be residing.  I am not hopeful.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bilo

I hope you are right,but the alleged Republicans that control the Senate are all geezers who have been in the US Senate for decades. Remember a leftist Senator (Ted Kennedy?) referring to the US Senate as "The most exclusive club in the world"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

Keep in mind that though the GOP has the majority in the Senate it is still filled with RINO's like Romney and Lee. Also, John Roberts will be residing.  I am not hopeful.

I have the same concerns.

If the Pubs don't rally around Trump and really show the Rats for what they are the Pubs will pay a heavy price. This battle is long past the stage of liking or not liking Trump because of his personality. This battle is really about who is in charge in the USA; the people and their elected representatives, or the deep state.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home