Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY 4  (Read 4376 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY 4
« Reply #300 on: November 21, 2019, 12:16:28 am »
   Perhaps had he not let Bill & Hill convince him that they had 'suffered enough', this crap would not be happening to him.  I do believe Manafort started all this $hit going back to the GOP Convention. 
   The bright side, Barr hasn't recused himself on this matter, yet.
True. I have had the exact same thought.
If Trump was not so lenient on the Clintons (who laughed at him and insulted him for it), and if he had not been so afraid to rid his administration of all the Obama/Clinton worshippers in office there, he would be a lot better off.

Trump thought that he could win them over. That was stupid.
At least some of this is Trump's own fault. He went from Mr. You're Fired! which everyone voted for, into Mr. Let's all be Friends! which we all knew was doomed to fail from the beginning. He did not realize the level of fanaticism on the Left. He thought they were reasonable people, which they are far from being reasonable. He was wrong.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #301 on: November 21, 2019, 12:17:43 am »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #302 on: November 21, 2019, 12:22:36 am »
@Bigun

WTH???? This guy is a billionaire. WHY didn't they announce he was arrested AFTER he was arrested?
I believe that is what the initial reports said had happened @sneakypete.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #303 on: November 21, 2019, 12:24:40 am »

Why does Schiff always look like he just killed someone and he is sure everyone knows?
He always looks like he is the one on trial and going to prison.
A more guilty face, I have never seen...

It's actually the same look when one suddenly shartz in his pants.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #304 on: November 21, 2019, 12:34:12 am »

Ah...so....Shifty Schiff shitz his pants!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #305 on: November 21, 2019, 12:53:10 am »
That is a look of abject fear. I have seen that look in the eyes of some people, and some pets.
What is he so terrified of? Are they telling him that if he fails...that would be a shame?
He knows that he is running a circus. And he knows it will likely fail.

I thought Pelosi had a trademark on Crazy Plastic Surgery Botox Eyes...Schiff is right there with her.
Must be a Liberal fascist thing?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:30:25 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #306 on: November 21, 2019, 02:48:17 am »
Great testimony today.  Glad you all see things going President Trump's way.  There's no reason for me to dissuade you of what you all saw with your own eyes. 
We can all be happy!!! :patriot:

Offline corbe

« Reply #307 on: November 21, 2019, 02:54:29 am »
   I want it on the Record that I'm not driving right now, oh wait, wrong thread.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #308 on: November 21, 2019, 03:01:16 am »
Great testimony today.  Glad you all see things going President Trump's way.  There's no reason for me to dissuade you of what you all saw with your own eyes. 
We can all be happy!!! :patriot:

LOL!  I feel ya, brother!

Don't know if we're coming or going here.

Clinton prosecutor/investigator Starr claimed on FOXNEWS this morning that Senators may have to make up trip to the White House to get him to resign.

By 3pm, the Democrats were discombobulated.       :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #309 on: November 21, 2019, 03:08:36 am »
How much does anyone want to bet that if by some Alice in Wonderland fairy tale fantasy, if Trump ever did wind up in any prison anywhere he would be dead within a week? Another of dozens of mysterious suicides of major people with incriminating knowledge no doubt.

Offline corbe

« Reply #310 on: November 21, 2019, 03:25:40 am »
No way @240B Trump, like Hellary is too big to Jail.

MAGAPILL.com, order yours Today!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bilo

« Reply #311 on: November 21, 2019, 03:26:23 am »
LOL!  I feel ya, brother!

Don't know if we're coming or going here.

Clinton prosecutor/investigator Starr claimed on FOXNEWS this morning that Senators may have to make up trip to the White House to get him to resign.

By 3pm, the Democrats were discombobulated.       :laugh:

Boy that was dumb! You would think he would be smart enough to see what The Pub questioners might ask when they were finally allowed to ask questions. He could have also noted how whatever a witness had to say really wouldn't matter because the whole process was a sham without any shred of due process.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #312 on: November 21, 2019, 03:38:19 am »
Welcome back, my friends
To the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside
 the show's about to start
Guaranteed to blow your head apart.

Day 4.

So ya thought ya might like to go to the show
To feel the warm thrill of confusion - that space cadet glow.
I've got some bad news for you, Sunshine.
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel.
So they sent us along as a surrogate band,
we're gonna find out where you fans really stand.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #313 on: November 21, 2019, 03:48:58 am »
Magical Mystery Tour

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #314 on: November 21, 2019, 03:53:56 am »
KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.

That would be the same President Yanukovych that pardoned Yuri Lutsenko after serving four years in prison for embezzlement and abuse of power.  Lutsenko is the man who replaced the prosecutor that Biden got fired.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #315 on: November 21, 2019, 04:05:44 am »
David Corn
@DavidCornDC
·
3m
.@RepAdamSchiff
 on Trump and Zelensky:
"What's on his mind: Biden. He makes that abundantly clear….There is no mistaking in what Donald Trump's interest was….When the president said investigation, he meant Biden."

So according to Corn* the word 'Biden' is synonymous with the word 'Corruption'.

* David Corn was the very first 'journalist' to report that Valerie Plame was an "undercover" CIA agent.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #316 on: November 21, 2019, 11:22:40 am »
I missed all of this yesterday. I had a dentist appointment and he had the Food Network on TV. I learned how to make a turkey about four different ways, not to mention all the condiments.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #317 on: November 21, 2019, 06:05:09 pm »
So according to Corn* the word 'Biden' is synonymous with the word 'Corruption'.

* David Corn was the very first 'journalist' to report that Valerie Plame was an "undercover" CIA agent.

@Hoodat

Works for me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #318 on: November 21, 2019, 06:12:46 pm »
I missed all of this yesterday. I had a dentist appointment and he had the Food Network on TV. I learned how to make a turkey about four different ways, not to mention all the condiments.
Lololololololol!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #319 on: November 21, 2019, 07:02:10 pm »

Time well spent. Had you watched the hearing you would have seen just one turkey made, Schiffty Adam. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.