Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY 4  (Read 4471 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY 4
« Reply #275 on: November 20, 2019, 10:29:07 pm »
@DCPatriot

I do,also.

You ain't seen nothing yet,though. He has now drawn the Dim rats out of their rat holes and given everybody a good look at them and how they operate. I suspect the other shoe will fall after impeachment fails,and that is when he will be dropping a TON of evidence of corruption and even treason in the DNC,and name names and dates. After all,he is not a career politician and none of his kids will be career politicians,so he has nothing to lose and will gain fame on a HISTORIC level for saving America from dissolving into a part of World Wide Government,Inc,if he is successful.

This is exactly what Hillary meant when she told Donna Brazille, "You'd better fix this shit, or we'll all hang!"

When I was younger during the Nixon resignation, vividly recall Pres. Ford pardoning Nixon "...to ease the pain of a nation", etc..

Better not see that again.

The only thing that will truly SAVE this nation is for every single dirty MFer in the Democrat Party involved in this coup...to be arrested and financially ruined.  Then jailed for the rest of their lives.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2019, 10:33:39 pm »
This is exactly what Hillary meant when she told Donna Brazille, "You'd better fix this shit, or we'll all hang!"

When I was younger during the Nixon resignation, vividly recall Pres. Ford pardoning Nixon "...to ease the pain of a nation", etc..

The only thing that will truly SAVE this nation is for every single dirty MFer in the Democrat Party involved in this coup...to be arrested and financially ruined.  Then jailed for the rest of their lives.

Where's the fun in that? Can't we hang at least a few (dozen)?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #277 on: November 20, 2019, 10:37:16 pm »
Listen to Sondland ... and watch Schiff   :smokin:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Reply #278 on: November 20, 2019, 10:39:48 pm »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2019, 10:44:51 pm »
I have heard, that a good lawyer never asks a question, without knowing how the witness will answer.

During this hearing, it sure seems to me, the dems aren't following that adage.

It appears that their sleazy leader, is not terribly smart in such matters.

It also appears Schiff expects the media to carry water for incorrect interpretations like this.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2019, 10:45:04 pm »
Donald Trump is on trial for a crime committed by Joe Biden, which Biden admitted to and bragged about doing, and his son Hunter.
Why is no one allowed to investigate that? This whole circus is just so bizarre. It's Unbelievable.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #281 on: November 20, 2019, 10:51:42 pm »
Donald Trump is on trial for a crime committed by Joe Biden, which Biden admitted to and bragged about doing, and his son Hunter.
Why is no one allowed to investigate that? This whole circus is just so bizarre. It's Unbelievable.

And awile back, when asked about the origin of his investigation, Meuller said that was outside his purview.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2019, 10:52:44 pm »
Washington Examiner
@dcexaminer
.@RepAdamSchiff
 claimed Amb. Sondland confirmed a quid pro quo between @realDonaldTrump
 and Ukraine.

Sondland, however, denied knowledge or being told of a quid pro quo repeatedly throughout the entire hearing. (13 times, my note)

(see video)

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1197281076420501509

See, there is something confusing going on. Many folks say QPQ was confirmed by the hearing but how about the above? WashEx just came out with this.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2019, 11:00:51 pm »
See, there is something confusing going on. Many folks say QPQ was confirmed by the hearing but how about the above? WashEx just came out with this.
He testified that QPQ was his presumption.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #284 on: November 20, 2019, 11:02:56 pm »

All the major news outlets; CNN, MSN, CNBC, Yahoo, MSNBC, CBS, etc., are all reporting that Sondland testified that he indicated QPQ for both Trump and Pence...that is what the public is hearing.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #285 on: November 20, 2019, 11:09:30 pm »

Yup!

Yeah,I just don't see a egomaniac like Trump being all that forgiving of people who just spent 4+ years trying to destroy him and insulting his family. If any come looking for pardons,they are destined to be disappointed.

AND......,even mo gud news! When/if this happens,the Dims are BOUND to retaliate by naming alleged Republican names who worked hand and hand with them in their corruption for a cut of the take.

"Make America Great Again!" indeed!

[/quote]
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #286 on: November 20, 2019, 11:11:39 pm »
Here we go again. A train of vague recollections from staff that she has learned about. Third hand testimony. Irrelevancy squared.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #287 on: November 20, 2019, 11:17:06 pm »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2019, 11:23:11 pm »
   Perhaps had he not let Bill & Hill convince him that they had 'suffered enough', this crap would not be happening to him.  I do believe Manafort started all this $hit going back to the GOP Convention. 
   The bright side, Barr hasn't recused himself on this matter, yet.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #289 on: November 20, 2019, 11:28:05 pm »
Today's MSM headlines and stories are the most absurd misrepresentations of the news since Trump was elected, and that is saying a lot.  The stories at CNN, Reuters, Yahoo and practically everywhere are all about the "bombshell" this witness dropped when he said Trump ordered the quid pro quo; but then his testimony is that Trump told him there was no quid pro quo and his "bombshell" is based on his "presumption" and no evidence.  In fact, he admits to never having received anything from anybody suggesting there was a quid pro quo.

The only news here is that Trump has pissed off the career diplomatic corps.  I say good for him.  That's one in his favor, as far as I am concerned.

It is very clear that during the 8 years of the Obama administration the entire federal apparatus, including the Department of Justice, FBI and State Department were staffed by political friends and weaponized to carry out the objectives of the Democrat Party.  That is what led to the Russian Collusion hoax, and what is leading to this.  Other Republican administrations were aware of the problem that the bureaucracy is mostly patronage for Democrats, but the Obama administration stepped it way up.  I can't remember a Republican president in my history who was willing to take this problem on.  It's nice to see, actually.

Trump may be the last man standing between us and de facto one party rule, which would basically turn us into something resembling the people's republic of California.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #290 on: November 20, 2019, 11:38:15 pm »
Was I hallucinating?

It appeared that the first witness read in her prepared statement BEFORE the questioning, that she suddenly didn't recall, or was alerted that she might have said something that wasn't exactly correct.

Is she CYA-ing in case the circus totally implodes on the DEMS?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2019, 11:46:55 pm »
Was I hallucinating?

It appeared that the first witness read in her prepared statement BEFORE the questioning, that she suddenly didn't recall, or was alerted that she might have said something that wasn't exactly correct.

Is she CYA-ing in case the circus totally implodes on the DEMS?

What caught my attention was that after she read her statement she then proceeded to uh, correct, her testimony that she gave in the Star Chamber, based on what her staff had remembered. Not clear if it they refreshed her memory or dropped some coffee room gossip on her.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2019, 11:49:52 pm »
What caught my attention was that after she read her statement she then proceeded to uh, correct, her testimony that she gave in the Star Chamber, based on what her staff had remembered. Not clear if it they refreshed her memory or dropped some coffee room gossip on her.

Thanks...  I thought it was the weed. :laugh:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2019, 12:00:12 am »

Why does Schiff always look like he just killed someone and he is sure everyone knows?
He always looks like he is the one on trial and going to prison.
A more guilty face, I have never seen...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2019, 12:01:53 am »
This could be why Schiff looks just a wee bit tipsy at tonight's testimony:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2019, 12:11:32 am »
Bernie Madoff??? WTH?? How about Dylan Roof? Is this what we get when the work day slips into cocktail hour?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY 4/Blonde behind Undersecretary Hale
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2019, 12:13:22 am »
Anybody else notice her? Cupid-bow lips,and black dress. I have been cracking up watching her eyes spin around as she wipes her nose and makes strange facial expressions.

If I didn't know better,I would think she is coming down from her coke high,and craving another toot or two.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2019, 12:14:06 am »
Had my fill. Gonna watch a ball game.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2019, 12:16:20 am »
Vindman & Fiona Hill are represented by Boies, Schiller & Flexner. That law firm also did work for Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that paid Hunter Biden millions of dollars. That firm also employed Hunter Biden & paid him more than he’s worth. Weird, huh?

h/t @ScottFantasy pic.twitter.com/0OQBNiFgF3— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) November 20, 2019

That would be David Boies for those of you old enough to remember the 2000 Florida fiasco.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien