Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY2  (Read 5706 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD: Impeachment Inquiry DAY2
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2019, 08:06:37 pm »
Chuck Woolery
@chuckwoolery
·
9m
This isn't really about impeachment. It's how  you use your power. by a phony hearing, to dirty up the President before an election, and using tax payer dollars to do it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2019, 08:13:51 pm »
I wish someone would ask her about Yuriy Lutsenko - the man who replaced Viktor Shokin.  Under oath, she praised Biden's firing of Shokin because he was fighting against corruption.  Yet Lutsenko has served four years in prison for embezzlement and abuse of office before being named as Shokin's replacement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2019, 08:19:55 pm »
Ukraine opens case against ex-prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko

Oct 1, 2019

Authorities in Ukraine on Tuesday opened an investigation into a former government prosecutor who is indirectly connected to allegations that have prompted Democratic lawmakers in the U.S. to launch an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.Â

Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) opened criminal proceedings against Yuriy Lutsenko over his possible abuse of power, the government agency said.

It said that Lutsenko and other former lawmakers may have conspired to “provide cover” for illegal gambling businesses in Ukraine. Lutsenko disputes the allegations.

The claims were first raised by David Arakhamia, a member of Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky’s Servant of the People party. In a Facebook post, Lutsenko said Arakhamia and state investigators “must have a great imagination to accuse me of this.”

Lutsenko was fired as Ukraine’s top legal official last month.

https://nzenews.com/2019/10/01/ukraine-opens-case-against-ex-prosecutor-yuriy-lutsenko/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2019, 08:24:42 pm »
My wife just told me that she found out on "wiki" (FWIW) that Schiff's sister is married to George Soro's son. The connection of these people to the corrupt runs deep.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2019, 08:26:53 pm »
I'm getting a little nauseous at the constant and ongoing butt-kissing by the Democrats of Yovanovitch's rear end during this "Inquiry".   888mouth

@XenaLee

Their goal is to make Trump look evil,so they have no choice but to kiss her butt and declare she should be considered for sainthood. Every cry for sainthood is a slam at Trump.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #330 on: November 15, 2019, 08:32:10 pm »
PJ Media
@PJMedia_com
·
1m
Obama Left An Ambassador to Die, But We’re Supposed to be Outraged Over a Trump Tweet?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #331 on: November 15, 2019, 08:53:35 pm »
My wife just told me that she found out on "wiki" (FWIW) that Schiff's sister is married to George Soro's son. The connection of these people to the corrupt runs deep.

This is where one has to be careful. I know I've heard it before but others say it is not so.

The photos are genuine, and it’s true that Robert Soros is George Soros’s son. He also married a woman named Melissa Robin Schiff in May 1992. In September 2017, the New York Post reported that they were estranged and divorcing.

But Melissa Schiff is not Adam Schiff’s sister. The wedding announcement that ran in the New York Times back in 1992 identifies her parents as Marlene Schiff and Haskel Schiff, both of New York.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/oct/11/viral-image/no-george-soross-son-isnt-married-adam-schiffs-sis/

BUT this is not conclusive as to excluding some sort of other relationship, cousins?? Something like that? The name Schiff is not that common and the article does not address that.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #332 on: November 15, 2019, 09:20:00 pm »
The Dow made a late afternoon jump to crack 28000. The financial markets don't seem very worried at all about today's sideshow, though I did hear one crackpot making the ridiculous claim that impeachment already factored in.

This is important because serious concerns about Trump's fate and a possible Warren presidency would crush the markets, and that in turn would stall economic growth heading into the election. That's one of the main ways dems hope their shenanigans will undermine Trump's support.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 09:21:48 pm by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #333 on: November 15, 2019, 09:22:23 pm »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #334 on: November 15, 2019, 09:23:59 pm »

Snopes says it ain't so.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/adam-schiffs-sister-was-married-to-george-soros-son/

Yeah, I know the story that Snopes is a Soros site or whatever.  But read the article at the link. 

« Reply #335 on: November 15, 2019, 09:30:08 pm »
Nolan McCarty @Nolan_Mc

I find it rich that a bunch of guys terrorized by the fear of a mean Trump tweet are telling Yovanovitch that she should just get over hers

2:04 PM · Nov 15, 2019

« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 09:31:50 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #336 on: November 15, 2019, 09:49:34 pm »
This sounds like good news.  Jordan says that the Dems are calling another closed door session in the basement this evening.  A Friday evening.  This tells me they found something today that could be troubling for their case, and they need to correct it immediately.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #337 on: November 15, 2019, 09:50:20 pm »
Snopes says it ain't so.

Snopes lies.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Applewood

« Reply #338 on: November 15, 2019, 10:02:05 pm »
Snopes lies.

Did you read Snopes' findings at the link?  The son's wife is not Adam Schiff's sister.  Schiff doesn't have a sister. 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #339 on: November 15, 2019, 10:59:42 pm »
Did you read Snopes' findings at the link?  The son's wife is not Adam Schiff's sister.  Schiff doesn't have a sister.

@Applewood , I am not disputing their claim.  I am simply saying that they are a poor arbiter of truth and that their name should never be used as a standard for it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Applewood

« Reply #340 on: November 16, 2019, 12:46:54 am »
@Applewood , I am not disputing their claim.  I am simply saying that they are a poor arbiter of truth and that their name should never be used as a standard for it.

Fine.  Believe an unsubstantiated rumor over a factual article.

If you had actually read the article, you would have seen that Snopes had evidence to back up their "claim."

« Reply #341 on: November 16, 2019, 01:48:58 am »

If you had actually read the article, you would have seen that Snopes had evidence to back up their "claim."
@Applewood
True disciples of Trump know that he is the way, and the truth, and the life.  Read his tweet and be set free.   :amen:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #342 on: November 16, 2019, 01:58:17 am »
@Applewood
True disciples of Trump know that he is the way, and the truth, and the life.  Read his tweet and be set free.   :amen:

LOL  Thanks @Once-Ler 

Just amazing to me how many supposedly intelligent, well educated people believe rumors, gossip and conspiracy theories. 

« Reply #343 on: November 16, 2019, 02:52:06 am »
LOL  Thanks @Once-Ler 

Just amazing to me how many supposedly intelligent, well educated people believe rumors, gossip and conspiracy theories.
@Applewood
I am amazed too, but if all conflicting information can be dismissed as fake news, all your pesky questions can be ignored.  Ignorance is bliss.  What you are offering them is not bliss.

You can't make someone listen or believe, you can only keep asking the difficult questions and hope people come to a similar conclusion that the questions led you.

I don't agree with some of Snopes.com conclusions, but they do offer information and links to prove their points...what angers me is that Trumpers often offer their compromised opinions as counter arguments without anything to back it up, and then they get angry I don't accept their horsesh1t, even though they are convinced by their proud and deep faith in Trump.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #344 on: November 16, 2019, 05:18:57 am »

@Applewood
OK, here's what I believe.  I believe George Soros son, Robert, is married to Melissa Schiff, daughter of Haskel and Marlene Schiff.  And I believe that Adam Schiff (plus any brothers or sisters he may have) is the son of Edward and Sherrill Ann Schiff.  Anyone with a functioning brain could determine from this that Robert Soros wife could not possibly be a sibling of Adam Schiff.  I came to this conclusion by doing my own research and applying a minimal amount of critical thinking, just as I explained the last time this very same topic came up on this board.  Note that I did not come to that conclusion simply because "Snopes says it ain't so".  I did my own research.  Capisce? 

Back in 2008, Snopes refuted the 'born in Kenya' rumor of one Baraq Hussein Obama by citing a newspaper clipping reporting the birth announcement and the Honolulu hospital he was born in.  The following year, Snopes amended their defense by citing a similar newspaper clipping of the birth announcement, but this time listing a different hospital.  There was no retraction.  There was no admission that they got it wrong the first time.  There was only this Orwellian replacement of old truth with new truth, as old truth disappeared down the memory hole.

Since then, I notice that Snopes regularly employs straw man defenses by twisting the original claim into one that they can justify as being false even though the main point of the original claim is not only true, but also supported by evidence.  Their strategy often is to find some minor point of a claim that is false, and then applying that 'false' label to the entire claim even though most of it may be true.

So no, I do not trust anything Snopes says.  And I will always challenge anyone who issues a comment beginning with "according to Snopes . . .".  Snopes is a tool that liberals employ because they are unable to think critically, and need some way to justify their beliefs without having to formulate a fact-supported argument.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

« Reply #345 on: November 16, 2019, 07:04:34 pm »
This is where one has to be careful. I know I've heard it before but others say it is not so.

BUT this is not conclusive as to excluding some sort of other relationship, cousins?? Something like that? The name Schiff is not that common and the article does not address that.

Thanks for the info.

Offline bilo

« Reply #346 on: November 16, 2019, 07:06:18 pm »

It's good to know.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #347 on: November 16, 2019, 07:06:59 pm »

Years ago I actually challenged "snopes" facts as the information that I had that was first hand differed.  Not only did they continue to post their b.s., they refused to answer my e-mail(s) any further.

From my understanding (and its been quite awhile since my contact with them) they make phone calls, and search the internet and then determine what they believe is credible and post it ... they don't actually go out and do their own research.  IOW as an example if there is a rumor that someone in IOWA is housing illegal immigrants, they don't actually go out and check that place in IOWA. They go by what they believe to be true and accurate Unless their method has changed for validating fact from fiction, they are NOT a reliable nor credible source.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2019, 02:35:41 pm »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 05:34:35 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2019, 02:49:46 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: