Author Topic: Jeff Sessions makes his case for Trump's support in Alabama Senate race  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Sessions makes his case for Trump's support in Alabama Senate race
By Victor Garcia | Fox News

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions made the case Wednesday for President Trump to support his second run for to represent Alabama in the Senate, saying that if he elected he would support the president aggressively.

"He didn't have a better supporter in the United States Senate than when I was there. I was his first supporter in the United States Senate," Sessions said on "The Ingraham Angle." "And if I go back to the United States Senate, he won't have a more aggressive, determined supporter when I get back."

Sessions told Ingraham he will "work for" Trump's endorsement and that "we'll be seeking it."

Ingraham asked Sessions if was "glad" he left the Senate for the Trump administration prompting the former A.G. to say he doesn't "look back on those kinds of matters."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeff-sessions-makes-his-case-for-trumps-support-in-alabama-senate-race-warns-democrats-of-the-danger-of-impeachment-inquiry
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:26:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Re: Jeff Sessions makes his case for Trump's support in Alabama Senate race
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 02:33:05 pm »
I don't get a vote in Alabama, but if I did I'd vote for Sessions. Terrible AG, good Senator.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Jeff Sessions makes his case for Trump's support in Alabama Senate race
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 02:38:46 pm »
I wouldn't mind seeing Sessions back in the Senate, and a reconciliation with Trump could make for pretty good optics for both of them. As things turned out, Sessions' recusal in the Russia investigation ended up contributing some weight to the investigation's no-collusion conclusions.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA