Author Topic: Steve Schmidt: ‘Overwhelming Chance’ Trump Will ‘Dump Pence’ in 2020, Replace Him with Nikki Haley  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve Schmidt: ‘Overwhelming Chance’ Trump Will ‘Dump Pence’ in 2020, Replace Him with Nikki Haley

Trent Baker 12 Nov 2019

Steve Schmidt, John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign manager, during Tuesday’s “Morning Joe” on MSNBC predicted former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley could be on President Donald Trump’s ticket for reelection in 2020.

Schmidt said Haley is “clearly angling for the job” with her new book “With All Due Respect,” adding Trump “has an enormous problem with women” that would be solved by the former South Carolina governor being his running mate.

“It’s about currying favor. She wants to be vice president. She wants to be vice president on the Republican ticket in 2020,” Schmidt stated. “I think there’s an overwhelming chance that Trump will dump Pence to put Nikki Haley on the ticket.”

“[H]e has an enormous problem with women — suburban women in particular. He’s entirely transactional — loyalty is a one-way street. And so, she’s clearly angling for the job. And when you look at the politics of it, she would serve his immediate political interests in a way that Pence can’t. So, I would suggest that he’s going to be gone and she’ll be in. And I think this book’s about that,” he explained.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11/12/steve-schmidt-overwhelming-chance-trump-will-dump-pence-in-2020-replace-him-with-nikki-haley/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Democrats love Steve Schmidt he was a Republican operative who has seen the light. 

Don't believe a thing this political MSNBC hack says. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Anyone that had any involvement with McCain, I consider an enemy of the state.  Pence has been a solid VP.  Nikki Haley may want to be VP, but it will not happen.  Should Pompeo leave as Sec of State, then she might be considered for THAT position.  I would rather see her run against Sen Lindsay Graham.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Again with these replace Pence stories?

Good grief, they're monotonous.   :boring:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Meet Steve Schmidt:

Stephen Edward Schmidt is an American communications and public affairs strategist who has worked on Republican political campaigns, including those of President George W. Bush, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Arizona Senator John McCain.

Yeah, THIS guy's plugged into the pulse of Washington.   :laugh:

Offline dfwgator

Meet Steve Schmidt:

Stephen Edward Schmidt is an American communications and public affairs strategist who has worked on Republican political campaigns, including those of President George W. Bush, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Arizona Senator John McCain.

Yeah, THIS guy's plugged into the pulse of Washington.   :laugh:

He ran the worst Presidential Campaign ever in 2008.

Offline jpsb

Democrats love Steve Schmidt he was a Republican operative who has seen the light. 

:thumbsup:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Here the TDS NT types, swill this type of thing down.

If it is anti-Trump, it gets the hits.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln