Author Topic: 'Deeply troubling': Condoleezza Rice criticizes Trump over 'really murky' Ukraine call  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Deeply troubling': Condoleezza Rice criticizes Trump over 'really murky' Ukraine call
by Madison Dibble
 | November 11, 2019 05:55 PM

Condoleezza Rice called President Trump’s request for Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden “out of bounds” at a conference in Abu Dhabi.

Rice, 64, called Trump’s policy in Ukraine “deeply troubling” because of the role being played by non-State Department actors, such as Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani had been in talks with Ukrainian leaders in an attempt to dig up dirt on Biden and his son Hunter Biden. His unofficial efforts concerned many, including Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Masha Yovanovitch, who told Congress she felt “threatened” by Giuliani during her closed-door impeachment testimony.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/deeply-troubling-condoleezza-rice-criticizes-trump-over-really-murky-ukraine-call
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Condoleezza Rice sounds sane and measured.  How the hell is that gonna grab headlines and motivate anyone except sane and measured voters who have already given up hope?  I have always admired Condoleezza Rice she's a black woman who is freaking brilliant.  A really good role model for anyone.  In an alternate dimension I'll vote for her as the first woman President, but in this reality I will continue to pray President Trump resignes or the cabinet 25th amendments him.

Offline jpsb

Well we just learned that Tillerson as SoS (and Kelly as CoS) was not implementing Trumps policies if he disagreed with
them so who can blame Trump for going around the deep state players? I can't. I respect SoS Rice but that she should find
troubling is career fed employees "resisting" the policies of our president.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Well we just learned that Tillerson as SoS (and Kelly as CoS) was not implementing Trumps policies if he disagreed with
them so who can blame Trump for going around the deep state players? I can't. I respect SoS Rice but that she should find
troubling is career fed employees "resisting" the policies of our president.
But that's not what troubles her.  A deranged and dangerous CiC troubles her.  Me too.

If Tillerson and Kelly are now "deep state" how does that term have any meaning at all?
Deep state now encompasses anyone who is critical of dear leader...it is a nebulous boogieman to keep Trumpies focused on hating others rather than reflecting on Trump's failed leadership.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I would hardly expect any Bush acolyte to defend Trump, but I really don't think someone who was complicit in Bush's disastrous Iraq war has much room to talk about Trump's comparatively innocuous phone call. Trump's real shortcoming is that he hasn't grasped the concept of plausible deniability that allowed the Clintons to get away with far worse on a regular basis.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA