Author Topic: Impeachment witness Fiona Hill blows Steele dossier out of the water  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 9, 2019
Impeachment witness Fiona Hill blows Steele dossier out of the water
By Monica Showalter

Fiona Hill, President Trump's left-leaning former Russia adviser at the National Security Council, has pretty well blown the Steele dossier out of the water.  According to the Daily Caller:

A former White House official who [sic] Democrats consider a key witness in their impeachment inquiry told lawmakers in October that she believed Russians likely planted disinformation about President Donald Trump with dossier author Christopher Steele.

Fiona Hill, who served as the White House's top adviser on Russia affairs until July, told lawmakers she was "shocked" to find out that Steele, a former MI6 officer, was the author of the dossier. That's in large part because when she had met with Steele in the years leading up to his dossier work, he was "constantly try to drum up business."

Hill, who was deposed in the impeachment inquiry on Oct. 14, said Steele's eagerness to obtain work made him vulnerable to Russian disinformation.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/impeachment_witness_fiona_hill_blows_steele_dossier_out_of_the_water.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Impeachment witness Fiona Hill blows Steele dossier out of the water
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 06:17:14 pm »
I thought Jordan is just now getting on the Intel Committee?  He asked Hill the question that lead to this exchange.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 09:34:19 pm »
I thought Jordan is just now getting on the Intel Committee?  He asked Hill the question that lead to this exchange.
@Cyber Liberty
Hill spoke before three House committees on Oct 14th.  Intelligence, Oversight, and Foreign Affairs Committees.  Jordan is on Oversight.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 09:40:08 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
Hill spoke before three House committees on Oct 14th.  Intelligence, Oversight, and Foreign Affairs Committees.  Jordan is on Oversight.

Ah, thanks!  I'm sure I skimmed past that.  Thought he was on Judiciary. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 10:36:54 pm »
Ah, thanks!  I'm sure I skimmed past that.
AmericanThinker didn't report that.  The fake media did.