Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 200602 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #1650 on: June 13, 2022, 12:34:24 am »
Here's another uplifting tune.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1652 on: June 13, 2022, 01:35:03 am »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1653 on: June 13, 2022, 03:25:39 am »
@sneakypete  upbeat and uplifting.  *****rollingeyes*****

@libertybele

Still,a truly beautiful piece of musical work to make more people aware of an important affliction that can strike any family. Chris gets my deepest respect for writing and recording this public interest message in such a way as to get the maximum amount of attention.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

Offline corbe

« Reply #1655 on: June 14, 2022, 12:00:42 am »
   Top 10 Cohen song @rustynail
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1656 on: June 15, 2022, 06:17:00 pm »
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding · Lucy Kaplansky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKmfquw-iM4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1657 on: June 15, 2022, 09:01:07 pm »
Ten Years After - I'd Love to Change the World (2017 Remaster)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpBOlau-tDk

Offline libertybele

Offline corbe

« Reply #1659 on: June 15, 2022, 10:22:30 pm »
   @libertybele @EasyAce we need another tie the songs together Thread here on TBR.

Carole King - So Far Away (from Welcome To My Living Room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPsKuta2t8

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1660 on: June 15, 2022, 10:27:17 pm »
   @libertybele @EasyAce we need another tie the songs together Thread here on TBR.

Carole King - So Far Away (from Welcome To My Living Room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPsKuta2t8

:yowsa:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1661 on: June 15, 2022, 10:33:05 pm »
Carole King was one of my favorite artists when I was in high school.  (I could really belt out her tunes at the time).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLA7sanwnN8

Offline corbe

« Reply #1662 on: June 15, 2022, 10:34:13 pm »
   I looked through the Archives, @libertybele I couldn't find the 'O' Thread but I got a jest of it, I think.  Good Lord knows I spent many hours there. 

I'll wing it soon.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1663 on: June 15, 2022, 10:43:45 pm »
   I looked through the Archives, @libertybele I couldn't find the 'O' Thread but I got a jest of it, I think.  Good Lord knows I spent many hours there. 

I'll wing it soon.

888high58888

Offline corbe

« Reply #1664 on: June 15, 2022, 11:06:19 pm »
   @Wingnut is the originator of this beautiful CAT, I think, maybe he has a better recollection than I of the @EasyAce Thread?

@sneakypete (The 'official' TBR Historian)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1665 on: June 16, 2022, 12:18:24 am »
Ten Years After - I'd Love to Change the World (2017 Remaster)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpBOlau-tDk

@corbe

Alvin Lee was something truly wonderful in this world. Check out the "Tax the rich, feed the poor,until there are no rich no more,tell me,where is sanity?"......" line,and then remind me of any other rocker from the 60's with the stones to stand up to the left and sing the truth.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 12:20:01 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1666 on: June 16, 2022, 01:16:10 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1667 on: June 16, 2022, 01:22:07 am »
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Suzie Q

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x60p7UNLnQ

Offline corbe

« Reply #1668 on: June 16, 2022, 01:59:04 am »
just along for the ride cory morrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNOAblsBaVE

Offline corbe

« Reply #1669 on: June 16, 2022, 02:53:38 am »
   @Gefn

Electric Light Orchestra - Telephone Line (Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77R1Wp6Y_5Y

Offline corbe

« Reply #1670 on: June 16, 2022, 04:18:48 pm »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 04:21:14 pm by corbe »

Offline corbe

« Reply #1671 on: June 16, 2022, 09:43:02 pm »
Shootout on the Plantation ~ Leon Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE0zJr3H0D4

Offline corbe

« Reply #1672 on: June 17, 2022, 03:43:50 pm »
Whiskey Myers - Whole World Gone Crazy (Lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv6lHH7u8WI

Offline corbe

« Reply #1673 on: June 17, 2022, 04:40:13 pm »
Jimmy Lafave - Walk away Renee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_OSQqutYxY

Offline corbe

« Reply #1674 on: June 17, 2022, 05:49:56 pm »
Sake of the Song · Hayes Carll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0z-uwIcBKk