Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 209718 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #1625 on: June 03, 2022, 10:16:03 pm »
Each day, at this time of the evening, after having had something to eat and reading the posts here at The Briefing Room, I'm usually listening to "cinemix" (internet radio):
https://www.cinemix.us/content/view/100/157/lang,en/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1626 on: June 04, 2022, 01:58:51 pm »
I've never listened to the Sex Pistols, but found this interesting:
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Johnny Rotten of The Sex Pistols

9:39 PM · Jun 3, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1627 on: June 08, 2022, 11:16:09 pm »
Van Halen  -  Ice Cream Man

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1638 on: June 12, 2022, 08:26:07 pm »
Can't You See (Live)- Zac Brown & Kid Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fBzeAarAiI

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1639 on: June 12, 2022, 09:54:50 pm »
Radio station is playing a block of Blondie.

I’m singing to my heart’s content.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1642 on: June 12, 2022, 10:25:04 pm »
Radio station is playing a block of Blondie.

I’m singing to my heart’s content.

happy77 888high58888

Offline corbe

« Reply #1643 on: June 12, 2022, 10:40:40 pm »
Melissa Etheridge You can sleep While I Drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndQSg3fx5Wg
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline corbe

« Reply #1646 on: June 12, 2022, 11:14:12 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1648 on: June 13, 2022, 12:15:05 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI-aPHeUDlk

Here is a little upbeat number for ya to enjoy!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1649 on: June 13, 2022, 12:32:14 am »
@sneakypete  upbeat and uplifting.  *****rollingeyes*****