Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 209701 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #1250 on: October 08, 2021, 04:25:44 am »
The Waterboys  -  Fisherman Blues

I was hooked when I first heard their songs (songs: Gala and December) from their first album back in 1981. Good grief pure magic... couldn't decide which I liked better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM7hrNhI29k
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1251 on: October 10, 2021, 12:17:56 am »
I absolutely love listening to him playing the piano -- fantastic with a full orchestra behind him! I saw him 3 times in concert and I was always in awe.

Elton John -- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGb5xNK9lU
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 12:19:28 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1252 on: October 10, 2021, 12:27:04 am »
 Beatles  - Here Comes the Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc1ta1UMGeo
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Offline EdinVA

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1256 on: October 10, 2021, 11:09:52 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5teMqHsThI

I can't even begin to guess why this guy isn't a major music star.

BTW,how the HELL does THAT voice go with THAT face?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1258 on: October 10, 2021, 11:18:37 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1259 on: October 10, 2021, 11:23:42 pm »
The whole album is awesome.

Absolutely!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1260 on: October 10, 2021, 11:27:02 pm »
Beatles  -  Hello, Goodbye

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1261 on: October 10, 2021, 11:35:31 pm »
 My favorite Beatle tune by far - "Let It Be"   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1262 on: October 10, 2021, 11:38:51 pm »
 Also covered by  Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids (Clark Family Creative) I truly enjoy listening to them and Beckett the drummer is absolutely awesome for a 9 year old, and his older brother Cash is pretty darn good too. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKFPdQ0c8k

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1263 on: October 10, 2021, 11:44:16 pm »
I absolutely love listening to him playing the piano -- fantastic with a full orchestra behind him! I saw him 3 times in concert and I was always in awe.

Elton John -- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGb5xNK9lU
a full orchestra is nice but it still can’t replace Carl Wilson’s background vocals.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1264 on: October 10, 2021, 11:50:48 pm »

Elton John  -  Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1265 on: October 10, 2021, 11:57:56 pm »
a full orchestra is nice but it still can’t replace Carl Wilson’s background vocals.

Without a doubt, the whole performance is absolutely awesome.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1266 on: October 11, 2021, 04:39:35 am »
The Kinks  -  Death of a Clown

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1267 on: October 11, 2021, 02:31:38 pm »
Psalm 23 (Surely Goodness, Surely Mercy) - Shane & Shane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNccNBxateo
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline MikePence

I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Online rustynail

Offline MikePence

I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1271 on: October 16, 2021, 12:01:11 am »
Lee Moses  -  Bad Girl

This is awesome.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1272 on: October 16, 2021, 11:49:06 pm »
Chicago  - "Colour My World"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWkXmx-0phc

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1273 on: October 16, 2021, 11:56:19 pm »
Rod Stewart - "Reason to Believe"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xTZ7gZooE

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1274 on: October 16, 2021, 11:59:03 pm »
Journey - "Don’t Stop Believin’"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0