Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 194911 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #1250 on: October 08, 2021, 04:25:44 am »
The Waterboys  -  Fisherman Blues

I was hooked when I first heard their songs (songs: Gala and December) from their first album back in 1981. Good grief pure magic... couldn't decide which I liked better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM7hrNhI29k
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1251 on: October 10, 2021, 12:17:56 am »
I absolutely love listening to him playing the piano -- fantastic with a full orchestra behind him! I saw him 3 times in concert and I was always in awe.

Elton John -- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGb5xNK9lU
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 12:19:28 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1252 on: October 10, 2021, 12:27:04 am »
 Beatles  - Here Comes the Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc1ta1UMGeo

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Offline EdinVA

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1256 on: October 10, 2021, 11:09:52 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5teMqHsThI

I can't even begin to guess why this guy isn't a major music star.

BTW,how the HELL does THAT voice go with THAT face?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1258 on: October 10, 2021, 11:18:37 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1259 on: October 10, 2021, 11:23:42 pm »
The whole album is awesome.

Absolutely!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1260 on: October 10, 2021, 11:27:02 pm »
Beatles  -  Hello, Goodbye

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1261 on: October 10, 2021, 11:35:31 pm »
 My favorite Beatle tune by far - "Let It Be"   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYfEBY9NM4

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1262 on: October 10, 2021, 11:38:51 pm »
 Also covered by  Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids (Clark Family Creative) I truly enjoy listening to them and Beckett the drummer is absolutely awesome for a 9 year old, and his older brother Cash is pretty darn good too. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUKFPdQ0c8k

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1263 on: October 10, 2021, 11:44:16 pm »
I absolutely love listening to him playing the piano -- fantastic with a full orchestra behind him! I saw him 3 times in concert and I was always in awe.

Elton John -- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGb5xNK9lU
a full orchestra is nice but it still can’t replace Carl Wilson’s background vocals.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1264 on: October 10, 2021, 11:50:48 pm »

Elton John  -  Someone Saved My Life Tonight

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1265 on: October 10, 2021, 11:57:56 pm »
a full orchestra is nice but it still can’t replace Carl Wilson’s background vocals.

Without a doubt, the whole performance is absolutely awesome.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1266 on: October 11, 2021, 04:39:35 am »
The Kinks  -  Death of a Clown

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1267 on: October 11, 2021, 02:31:38 pm »
Psalm 23 (Surely Goodness, Surely Mercy) - Shane & Shane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNccNBxateo
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline MikePence

I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline rustynail

Offline MikePence

I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1271 on: October 16, 2021, 12:01:11 am »
Lee Moses  -  Bad Girl

This is awesome.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1272 on: October 16, 2021, 11:49:06 pm »
Chicago  - "Colour My World"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWkXmx-0phc

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1273 on: October 16, 2021, 11:56:19 pm »
Rod Stewart - "Reason to Believe"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xTZ7gZooE

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1274 on: October 16, 2021, 11:59:03 pm »
Journey - "Don’t Stop Believin’"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0