Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 194997 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #1200 on: September 22, 2021, 01:00:17 am »
Mercy Me - I Can Only Imagine

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sewa-Ywkbw
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1201 on: September 22, 2021, 12:18:48 pm »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1202 on: September 24, 2021, 09:10:46 pm »
Foreigner  -  Long Way From Home

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #1203 on: September 24, 2021, 09:29:26 pm »
Just Along for the Ride ~ Cory Morrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNOAblsBaVE
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1204 on: September 25, 2021, 12:42:48 am »
David Bowie "Friday on My Mind"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7heEHFfjkU

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1205 on: September 25, 2021, 12:52:32 am »
George Jones - "It's Finally Friday"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxMXDIzSCI

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1206 on: September 25, 2021, 01:56:40 am »
The Cure  -  Friday I'm in Love

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #1207 on: September 25, 2021, 01:59:12 am »
   I'm showing my AGE again.

The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind (1966)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSowZcvoqr4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1208 on: September 25, 2021, 02:06:40 am »
Steely Dan  -  Black Friday

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #1209 on: September 25, 2021, 05:24:23 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sewa-Ywkbw

@libertybele

I needed that tonight. Thanks!

P.S. An extra nugget that made it even better - a poodle sitting on a guy's lap at 5:28 in the vid.  :chien: 3333hugs 44444heart

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1210 on: September 25, 2021, 12:28:04 pm »
@libertybele @AllThatJazzZ  I like Amy Grant's version from her "Somewhere Down the Road" CD. It ends with a haunting, slow rendition of "When We All Get to Heaven." 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmBvoFHdPg
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1211 on: September 25, 2021, 05:18:09 pm »
Avalon  -  I Can't Live a Day Without You

My sister-in-law sang this at my wedding.  It brought tears to my eyes.  (She sang it better than this version)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1212 on: September 25, 2021, 07:04:30 pm »
@libertybele

I needed that tonight. Thanks!

P.S. An extra nugget that made it even better - a poodle sitting on a guy's lap at 5:28 in the vid.  :chien: 3333hugs 44444heart

You're welcome...I needed it too.  happy77

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1213 on: September 25, 2021, 07:04:52 pm »

My sister-in-law sang this at my wedding.  It brought tears to my eyes.  (She sang it better than this version)

Beautiful song, indeed.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1214 on: September 25, 2021, 07:19:42 pm »
Jonathan David and Melissa Helser (Bethel Music) "No Longer Slaves"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TkUMJtK5k

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #1215 on: September 25, 2021, 08:44:30 pm »
@libertybele @AllThatJazzZ  I like Amy Grant's version from her "Somewhere Down the Road" CD. It ends with a haunting, slow rendition of "When We All Get to Heaven." 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmmBvoFHdPg

@mountaineer

So beautiful. And beautiful ending as well. Unfortunately, there was no poodle in this vid. Vids with dogs get extra points. Vids with poodles merit double extra points.  :chien: 44444heart 3333hugs

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #1216 on: September 25, 2021, 08:46:05 pm »

@Hoodat

I don't blame you for tearing up. That was so beautiful. Wish we could have heard your SIL sing it.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1217 on: September 25, 2021, 08:53:29 pm »
This is for you, @AllThatJazzZ

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1218 on: September 25, 2021, 08:57:19 pm »
האמת

Revelation Song

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 09:02:30 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1219 on: September 25, 2021, 09:30:39 pm »
האמת

Revelation Song

Great video too!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1220 on: September 25, 2021, 09:38:31 pm »
I love Revelation Song. Thanks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1222 on: September 25, 2021, 10:50:04 pm »
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:51:00 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1223 on: September 28, 2021, 12:29:50 am »
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 12:31:58 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1224 on: September 28, 2021, 12:31:34 am »
Vanity Fare - "Hitchin' A Ride"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUjmSYutW5M