Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 209803 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #925 on: June 05, 2021, 07:06:26 pm »
:patriot:

Barry Sadler and his "Green Beret" song

@libertybele

I want to thank you for meaning well,and hope you don't take this the wrong way,but I don't have strong enough words to express how much I freaking HATE that song.

And truthfully,I don't know of any SF soldier of my time that didn't hate it as much as I did.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #926 on: June 05, 2021, 07:41:12 pm »
Snowy White and Chris Rea - Highway To The Sun (Music-Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1AYN6DQwOA

@corbe

Thanks! I am a huge Chris Rea fan and can't figure out why he isn't more popular.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #927 on: June 05, 2021, 09:53:54 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #928 on: June 05, 2021, 11:32:43 pm »
Janis Joplin - TRY (Just A Little Bit Harder)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9Dsl89UGo
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #929 on: June 05, 2021, 11:41:06 pm »
iris dement easy's gettin' harder every day

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rme_tFIeKM

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #930 on: June 06, 2021, 12:00:46 am »
This songs brings some very special, wonderful and loving memories.

Guns 'n Roses   Sweet Child O Mine

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMfMUfgjiLg
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 11:23:26 am by debrawiest »

BassWrangler

« Reply #933 on: June 06, 2021, 04:48:10 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #934 on: June 08, 2021, 11:33:48 pm »
Cowboy Junkies  -  Sweet Jane

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #935 on: June 08, 2021, 11:37:48 pm »
Patti Smith  -  Gloria

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #936 on: June 08, 2021, 11:41:16 pm »
    I had forgotten about that Sweet Jane cover by CJ  Thanks   @Hoodat
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #937 on: June 08, 2021, 11:42:07 pm »
Delbert McClinton  -  Take Me to the River

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #938 on: June 08, 2021, 11:48:46 pm »
Alice Phoebe Lou  -  Satisfaction

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #939 on: June 09, 2021, 12:14:30 am »
This gave me goose bumps y'all ... Kelly Clarkson cover - "Purple Rain"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFheva_Fg6A

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #940 on: June 09, 2021, 12:45:11 am »
REO Speedwagon -- "Time For Me To Fly"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr4XHlHP1c

Offline corbe

« Reply #941 on: June 09, 2021, 12:46:06 am »
Dave Alvin - Every Night About This Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB80Ty_9BXw

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #942 on: June 09, 2021, 01:40:31 am »
Grateful Dead  -  Althea

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #943 on: June 09, 2021, 01:44:35 am »
Grateful Dead  -  My Brother Esau

(Caught this show at the Fabulous Fox Theater back in '85)

Offline corbe

« Reply #944 on: June 09, 2021, 01:54:20 am »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #945 on: June 09, 2021, 12:22:53 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #946 on: June 09, 2021, 08:01:41 pm »
Grateful Dead  -  My Brother Esau

(Caught this show at the Fabulous Fox Theater back in '85)

Took me 24 hours to remember the Grateful Dead cover, but here it is @Hoodat

I Know You Rider ~ Big House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmBrQ1omDbI

Offline corbe

« Reply #947 on: June 10, 2021, 12:14:22 am »
   @Texas Robin

Counting Crows - Recovering The Satellites (Explicit) (1996 CD Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtvzsOVahw
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 12:16:13 am by corbe »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #948 on: June 10, 2021, 12:52:10 am »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #949 on: June 10, 2021, 12:55:07 am »
Animals - "House of the Rising Sun"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHbKdI26RkE