Author Topic: 'Shut up': Meadows and Swalwell clash during Vindman deposition  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Shut up': Meadows and Swalwell clash during Vindman deposition
« on: November 08, 2019, 11:11:27 pm »
'Shut up': Meadows and Swalwell clash during Vindman deposition
by Kerry Picket
 | November 08, 2019 04:04 PM

Two of the most outspoken partisans on committees involved with impeachment-related proceedings bickered at length behind closed doors over process issues in a witness deposition, leading one House member to tell his colleague to "shut up."

North Carolina Republican Rep. Mark Meadows exploded at California Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell during the Oct. 29 deposition of Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council who testified about President Trump's call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and pressure on his foreign counterpart to find political dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden in exchange for releasing military aid to Ukraine.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff didn't like a line of questioning by Steve Castor, the Republican counsel on the House Oversight Committee, which would seemingly force Vindman to name the whistleblower whose complaint sparked the Ukraine investigation.

“Excuse me. Excuse me. Let me just state this for the record," said Schiff, a California Democrat. "The whistleblower has a statutory right to anonymity. There are concerns about — ”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hold-shut-up-mark-meadows-and-eric-swalwell-clash-during-alexander-vindman-deposition
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: 'Shut up': Meadows and Swalwell clash during Vindman deposition
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 09:39:21 am »
Two of the most outspoken partisans on committees involved with impeachment-related proceedings bickered at length behind closed doors over process issues in a witness deposition, leading one House member to tell his colleague to "shut up."

This is why I bought my tickets.  Burn it all down.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 09:40:16 am by Once-Ler »