Author Topic: Democrat Rep. Cindy Axne Confirms Backing Impeachment Inquiry ‘Absolutely’ A Political ‘Disaster’ F  (Read 192 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Rep. Cindy Axne Confirms Backing Impeachment Inquiry ‘Absolutely’ A Political ‘Disaster’ For Democrats

(Breitbart) – Democrat freshman Rep. Cindy Axne (D-IA), who represents a battleground district in Iowa, confirmed in an interview with local public radio this week that it is “absolutely” a “disaster” for Democrats politically to back impeachment of President Donald Trump—but she is doing it anyway.

Asked by the host during an interview on Iowa Public Radio if backing an impeachment inquiry into President Trump is a “political disaster for the Democrats,” she replied that “absolutely” it is.

Host Ben Kieffer on Iowa Public Radio asked Axne:

https://www.teaparty.org/democrat-rep-cindy-axne-confirms-backing-impeachment-inquiry-absolutely-a-political-disaster-for-democrats-416358/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
"Good of the country regardless of political cost" - the dems obviously worked up their talking points in anticipation of these questions. The far more likely truth of the matter is members like her were threatened with AOC-orchestrated primary challenges if they didn't play along.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Am so glad this imbecile wishes to fall on her sword for the good of America,

This appears one seat the GOP will pick up next year
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meh.  She's just burnishing her credentials for a "Profile in Courage" award.  BFD.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: