Author Topic: Rand Paul Wants Whistleblower Outed. Libertarians Want the Old Rand Paul Back  (Read 1751 times)

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't you just hate it when that happens

Sometimes.  I'll never like it.   **nononono*

Only thing I can think of is more brew and weed, Bro.  Oh, goody!  Trump is speaking at a rally.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I guess this is an Open Thread since you hammered the OP   :shrug:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Sometimes.  I'll never like it.   **nononono*

Only thing I can think of is more brew and weed, Bro. 

I'll make do with a Bookers.   Besides, the Sixers are on.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Whither on the vine sounds good to me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

You always have Sergie if you get bored.  He seems to have taken a fancy to you.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

I don't want to break his heart @The Ghost besides if he comes to America I'll take him to San Antonio.  Anyone can get laid there, even you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
  @The Ghost besides if he comes to America I'll take him to San Antonio.  Anyone can get laid there, even you.

That's a fact.  And I have been, on more than one occasion, been to San Antonio that is! wink777
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

Well, what was he wrong about and what was he right about?
One and only time I am going to say this, because I am certain you are just trolling, but even trolls deserve a chance to redeem themselves. Trump is being accused of and investigated for the crimes that Joe and Hunter Biden have committed and admitted to. We have video testimony from both men confirming this. Biden's comments also confirm that Obama was complicit in this by going along with Biden's threat. If this happened during Hillary's term in office and she had been made aware then she is guilty as well. @OfTheCross
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 01:15:07 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One and only time I am going to say this, because I am certain you are just trolling, but even trolls deserve a chance to redeem themselves. Trump is being accused of and investigated for the crimes that Joe and Hunter Biden have committed and admitted to. We have video testimony from both men confirming this. Biden's comments also confirm that Obama was complicit in this by going along with Biden's threat. If this happened during Hillary's term in office and she had been made aware then she is guilty as well. @OfTheCross

@verga You said it!  LOL!  :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Not sure if this was on Trump's "first day" or not.
But the guy is there.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:44:54 am by Fishrrman »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There's some screwy about that pic I've been seeing around the nets. The heads of the two guys, left-rear are not in proportion.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

There's some screwy about that pic I've been seeing around the nets. The heads of the two guys, left-rear are not in proportion.

Here's another angle:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

If you look at the silver-haired guy's shoulders you can see that he and the guy to his right (our left) are in front of the back row. So I don't think that shows the pic has been tampered with.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you look at the silver-haired guy's shoulders you can see that he and the guy to his right (our left) are in front of the back row. So I don't think that shows the pic has been tampered with.

Meanwhile, the leftists are saying it's faked because the guy circled in this isn't the leakblower.
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

He does look familiar.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-