Author Topic: Rand Paul Wants Whistleblower Outed. Libertarians Want the Old Rand Paul Back  (Read 1774 times)

Online Hoodat

This Photo Of Sad Obama Staffers Isn't From Trump's White House Visit

Ah, so Eric Ciaramella (and Obama insider) showed up a day early.  Good for him.  So much for the 'independent whistleblower' narrative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline OfTheCross

Anything that would show that the President of the United States used the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

That's really beautiful and all.  But it does not in any way whatsoever prove or even remotely suggest that the President of the United States used the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

Again, the root the question then, is, why was the aid being withheld?

We've got notes from the phone call, witnesses testifying, text messages, admissions from the White House.

What more evidence do you need that the President was using the Office to solicit interference?

If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This Photo Of Sad Obama Staffers Isn't From Trump's White House Visit

Utter bullshit. That photo is famous, it was as Obastard was making his farewell address to his staff, the key one being Valerie Jarrett.  It was famous because of all the glum looks.  You are picking at nits, and wasting Briefers' time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline OfTheCross

Ah, so Eric Ciaramella (and Obama insider) showed up a day early.  Good for him.  So much for the 'independent whistleblower' narrative.

Doesn't matter who the whistleblower is, his complaint was accurate.

If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We've got notes from the phone call, witnesses testifying, text messages, admissions from the White House.

What more evidence do you need that the President was using the Office to solicit interference?

Something credible that is not the result of wild speculation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Ask us how well "faked but accurate" worked out for ex-Anchorman Dan Rather in 2004.
I will NOT comply.

Offline OfTheCross

Something credible that is not the result of wild speculation.

Well, the call notes, text messages, testimonies, and Donald Trump and Mick Mulvaney admitting it as all available online if you do a simple google search.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, the call notes, text messages, testimonies, and Donald Trump and Mick Mulvaney admitting it as all available online if you do a simple google search.

As was requested earlier, don't just post links and call it good.  Quote and highlight the passages that support your argument.

Look, I am tired of this shit.  If all you do is fence with the other Members and refuse to supply what they request, I'm giving you a time-out for wasting everybody's time.  I'm done.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The Republic is lost.

Offline OfTheCross

The root question remains, why was the aid being withheld?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Because of corruption by the past Ukrainian administration we wanted to make sure the money was going to the right place we wanted assurances it was gonna go where it was supposed to. So Trump said you need to look into previous corruption issues.

He NEVER mentioned withholding money...which had he done that would have violated U.S. law. 

Which is what Obama did the previous year with the same aid money.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Hoodat

No, the root question is why can't you provide any evidence that supports the claim?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline OfTheCross

Because of corruption by the past Ukrainian administration we wanted to make sure the money was going to the right place we wanted assurances it was gonna go where it was supposed to. So Trump said you need to look into previous corruption issues.

He NEVER mentioned withholding money...which had he done that would have violated U.S. law. 

Which is what Obama did the previous year with the same aid money.

Ah, okay. I like the way you explained that. It makes sense.

I've heard/read that the investigations he was requesting were already done and/or conspiracy theories.

For ex., 1 of them was about a idea that the Ukrainians framed the Russians for the 2016 hacks, which our intelligence community says it was the Russians.

The other was that Biden got Ukraine to fire their AG because he was looking into the company his son worked for, which I've heard is also wrong. Apparently, that Ukrainian AG was fired for not investigating and being corrupt.

It seems as if Trump was asking Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Biden. Why else would he request that they make a public statement and investigate something that's been disproven already?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Ah, okay. I like the way you explained that. It makes sense.

I've heard/read that the investigations he was requesting were already done and/or conspiracy theories.

For ex., 1 of them was about a idea that the Ukrainians framed the Russians for the 2016 hacks, which our intelligence community says it was the Russians.

The other was that Biden got Ukraine to fire their AG because he was looking into the company his son worked for, which I've heard is also wrong. Apparently, that Ukrainian AG was fired for not investigating and being corrupt.

It seems as if Trump was asking Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Biden. Why else would he request that they make a public statement and investigate something that's been disproven already?

The investigations were also to look into the Ukraine’s ties to the origin of the Steele Dossier at the request of Obama and Hillary. But it was mainly about corruption.

Biden BRAGGED on camera about getting the Ukrainian AG fired.

The only ones claiming this was all based in conspiracy theories are the Dems...many of whom were involved in the corruption and/or the dossier on Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Nice diversion, but the reality is the withholding of aid isn't tied to the investigation of Biden, so no quid pro quo.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nice diversion, but the reality is the withholding of aid isn't tied to the investigation of Biden, so no quid pro quo.

Which has been pointed out since the first half-dozen posts to this thread.  We are being trolled here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Which has been pointed out since the first half-dozen posts to this thread.  We are being trolled here.
Flush the turd.

Offline OfTheCross

How could you say this when Biden was mentioned on the call some 8 odd times, and given what we've seen from the text messages to the testimonies?

"TAYLOR
12:08 PM SEPT 1
Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?"

SONDLAND
12:42 PM SEPT 1
Call me"

And now Sondland is saying that he believes the reason the aid was being held up was because of the Biden investigation/declaration

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
[static]

Show's over, folks.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

[static]

Show's over, folks.

The shitter wasn't Full.  333cleo

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

The release of the transcript gives us ordinary schmoes the ability to decide for ourselves, you know.  What is illegitimate about seeking action against alleged corruption in the previous administration?  You know damn well that if Trump loses,  the Dems will try to prosecute him.  Why is the obviously suspicious situation of the Vice President's son sucking a Ukrainian teat not worthy of inquiry?   Didn't Billy Carter pull that shit?  And Jimmy didn't defend him, unlike Quid Pro Joe.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 01:55:30 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The release of the transcript gives us ordinary schmoes the ability to decide for ourselves, you know.  What is illegitimate about seeking action against alleged corruption in the previous administration?  You know damn well that if Trump loses,  the Dems will try to prosecute him.  Why is the obviously corrupt situation of the Vice President's son sucking a Ukrainian teat not worthy of inquiry?   Didn't Billy Carter pull that shit?  And Jimmy didn't defend him, unlike Quid Pro Joe.

I am sorry, but he's too busy to answer for a while.... :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Drat.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Wingnut

I am sorry, but he's too busy to answer for a while.... :shrug:

Don't you just hate it when that happens