Author Topic: YouTube Removes Video Of Doctor Discussing Medical Reality Of Transgenderism  (Read 245 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
NOVEMBER 5, 2019 By Chrissy Clark
YouTube has removed a video by conservative news outlet The Daily Signal, over one sentence that YouTube claims violates their “hate speech” policy.

In the original video, Dr. Michelle Cretella, a pediatrician and executive director at the American Academy of Pediatricians, commented on the insanity of wanting to mutilate one’s body for the sake of becoming transgender.

“See, if you want to cut off a leg or an arm you’re mentally ill, but if you want to cut off healthy breasts or a penis, you’re transgender,” Cretella said.

Now, YouTube has replaced The Daily Signal’s video with a message saying, “this video has been removed for violating YouTube’s policy on hate speech.”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/05/youtube-removes-video-of-doctor-discussing-medical-reality-of-transgenderism/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I am with Martina N. looking at this insane situation, as it pertains to women's sports.

I can't imagine females training to excell in sports, only to be defeated by males walkingaway with medals and trophies, instead of the gals.

Plenty of sports rely on the bigger, more muscalar male bodies, to outperform females.

Track & field, cycling, etc.

Bruce Jenner should be ahsmeed of her himself. Fake woman.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln