Author Topic: SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears

These close connections between the Washington Post’s David Ignatius and people connected to U.S. and U.K. intelligence raise grave concerns about the deep state using media to push propaganda.

By Margot Cleveland
November 4, 2019

The Federalist has learned that the now-outed CIA and FBI informant Stefan Halper served as a source for Washington Post reporter David Ignatius, providing more evidence that the intelligence community has co-opted the press to push anti-Trump conspiracy theories. In addition, an email recently obtained by The Federalist from the MI5-connected Christopher Andrew bragging that his long-time friend Ignatius has the “‘inside track’ on Flynn” adds further confirmation of this conclusion.

Svetlana Lokhova, the Russian-born English citizen and Soviet-era scholar, told The Federalist that she only realized the significance of her communications with and about Ignatius following the filing of attorney Sidney Powell’s reply brief in the Michael Flynn case.

In last week’s court filing, Powell highlighted how the CIA, FBI, Halper, and possibly James Baker used the unnamed and unaware Lokhova and the complicit Ignatius to destroy Flynn. This James Baker is not the one who worked under James Comey at the FBI, but a James Baker in the Department of Defense Office of National Assessment.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/04/scoop-cia-fbi-informant-was-washington-post-source-for-russiagate-smears/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 03:28:49 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 07:20:40 pm »
Anyone surprised?   I'm sure not.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: SCOOP: CIA, FBI Informant Was Washington Post Source For Russiagate Smears
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 08:51:36 pm »
Journalism and Editor, Publisher jobs at one time held to standards.

There needed to be three, independent sources.

No mas. Why bother with "independent" when you can fake your own from the start.

With help from the FBI and/or CIA stories can easily be kicked off.

The tasks before Barr, Durham, Horowitz, and Huber are difficult.

I would like to believe that Chief Justice is pushing to learn who misled judges, on the FISA Court which is his responsibility.

Was the "Insurance Policy,one entity or a composte of several?"

Was it Rberts? Obama, McCain, etc?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln