Author Topic: Jermaine Whitehead cut by Browns after Twitter death threats  (Read 717 times)

Offline mountaineer

Jermaine Whitehead cut by Browns after Twitter death threats
« on: November 04, 2019, 02:41:26 pm »
Sometimes I wonder if there are any NFL players with an emotional - or intellectual - age over 8.
Jermaine Whitehead cut by Browns after Twitter death threats
By Justin Tasch
November 4, 2019 | 9:24am

The Cleveland Browns announced Monday morning they waived safety Jermaine Whitehead after he posted several threatening messages to social media Sunday following the Browns’ loss to the Broncos.

Whitehead, 26, was criticized for his performance by several people on Twitter, including Browns radio analyst Dustin Fox, who said, “Whiteheads effort tackling today is a joke.” Whitehead responded with, “Come get it in blood b—h made ass lil boy. I’m out there with a broke hand.. don’t get smoked f–k ass cracker.”

In response to another Twitter user, Whitehead wrote, “Imma kill you b—h.. that’s on blood.”   ...
More at NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

Re: Jermaine Whitehead cut by Browns after Twitter death threats
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 05:39:06 pm »
This is why I don't do Facebook, Twitter or the rest of the usual  social media.  Too many crackpots out there. 

Well, so much for this guy's career.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 05:54:43 pm »
A lot of sports figures have made idiotic posts on social media.  Too bad they can't grasp how harmful they might prove to be.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 05:57:20 pm »
A lot of sports figures have made idiotic posts on social media.  Too bad they can't grasp how harmful they might prove to be.

Well, I guess Mr. Whitehead grasps it now. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 06:03:14 pm »
I see he has mastered the Queens English.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 06:23:50 pm »
I see he has mastered the Queens English.

He learned English in college (Auburn).  Part of being "woke" I guess.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 06:56:18 pm »
Organizations, such as the Military, Universities, established norms and rules of conduct of
permissible behavior in order to highlight their principles and values, plus create standards.
Anyone ever heard of the Code of Conduct/Ethics of the NFL???
Following WW1 the original NFL ownership included the likes of the Maras, the Rooneys,
the DeBartolos among a dozen, while a century later it includes the likes of Jerry Jones,
Woody Johnson, among several. It's Commish is an invisible time serving flunky, oblivious
to any rules of conduct and it's ownership, a gaggle of crony capitalist jackasses who
worship fat wallets.
Attendance and audience ratings, barometers of the future, are flashing red so it is only
a matter of time for the NFL.