Author Topic: Ilhan Omar: Bernie Sanders ‘a President Who Will Fight Against Western Imperialism’  (Read 468 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Morris 3 Nov 2019

Antisemitic Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) campaigned for presidential hopeful Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) in Minneapolis on Sunday night where she said she is “excited for President Bernie Sanders.”

“I am beyond honored and excited for a president who will fight against Western imperialism and fight for a just world,” Omar told the crowd of Sanders supporters. “I am excited for President Bernie Sanders.”

Omar went on to claim that a “movement” must be built in order for Sanders to take the White House from President Donald Trump.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/03/ilhan-omar-bernie-sanders-a-president-who-will-fight-against-western-imperialism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

What is the location of this great "Western Empire" that I keep hearing about?

I can't seem to find it anywhere on a map. :pondering:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What is the location of this great "Western Empire" that I keep hearing about?

I can't seem to find it anywhere on a map. :pondering:

Little Mogadishu just outside of MPLS
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar, at Bernie Sanders rally, calls for 'mass movement of the working class' amid 'Lock him up' chants
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-bernie-sanders-minnesota-minneapolis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sanders is just a useful tool/fool for the Muzzie congressperson.  Any self respecting Jew would have never been seen with scum like her. 

Offline skeeter

What a maroon. What we have going on now is western imperialism in reverse. Omar is proof of it.

Online mountaineer

Keep showing your true colors, Omar, Bernie and the rest of you commies.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Millee

She's the enemy within. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Little Mogadishu just outside of MPLS
If you've ever been there, you'll instantly be aware that it has nothing in common with the West, much less America...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Translation: Bernie will help remove one of the main obstacles to a global Islamic caliphate.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

If you've ever been there, you'll instantly be aware that it has nothing in common with the West, much less America...

I was being facetious!   :smokin:

Online mountaineer

Omar’s Bloomberg tweet deemed anti-Semitic ‘dog whistle,’ even by leftists like Martina Navratilova
November 10, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Anti-Semitic Muslim Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s latest bout of alleged anti-Semitism was so blatant that it attracted criticism from one of the world’s best female tennis players of all time.

“This is a wrong thing to say Congresswoman,” retired Czechoslovak-born American tennis champion Martina Navratilova tweeted late Saturday afternoon.

She posted the tweet after Omar dropped what some have argued may be her most anti-Semitic tweet to date:
    Ilhan Omar     âœ”    @IlhanMN     Â· 19h
    I wonder why? 🤔

https://twitter.com/cnbc/status/1192843028974755841 …
    CNBC    ✔    @CNBC
    Leon Cooperman says he will support fellow billionaire Mike Bloomberg for president https://cnb.cx/32uFwnk

Martina Navratilova    ✔    @Martina
    This is a wrong thing to say Congresswoman…
    4:12 PM - Nov 9, 2019

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/10/omars-bloomberg-tweet-deemed-anti-semitic-dog-whistle-even-by-leftists-like-martina-navratilova-850868?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Online Wingnut

Her tweet wasn't kosher.

Online mountaineer

Rep. Ilhan Omar accused of anti-Semitism before CAIR gala speech
By Jon Levine
November 9, 2019 | 11:27pm

...   A Saturday tweet by the controversial Minnesota congresswoman — referencing possible presidential contender Michael Bloomberg and philanthropist Leon G. Cooperman — has left critics crying “dog-whistle.”

The questionable tweet came in response to a CNBC article revealing that Cooperman would be supporting Bloomberg in his 2020 presidential bid.

“I wonder why,” Omar said, adding a suspicious “hmmm” emoji.

Bloomberg and Cooperman are both billionaires — and both Jewish.

The message came just hours before Omar was to address the Council of American Islamic Relations in Washington, DC, for their annual gala.   ...  More at NY Post

Online mountaineer

Forgot this tidbit from the NY Post article:
A rep for Omar’s office, Jeremy Slevin, had this response when The Post asked for guidance on what the congresswoman’s tweet meant:

“Much like the far-right demagogue who owns this tabloid, they’re both billionaires.”
These people are not just evil, they're nuts.

Online Wingnut

Forgot this tidbit from the NY Post article:These people are not just evil, they're nuts.

888high58888