Author Topic: Conway Hands CNN Host Ukraine Transcript: Circle The Quid Pro Quo  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conway Hands CNN Host Ukraine Transcript: Circle The Quid Pro Quo
Beth Baumann

Posted: Nov 03, 2019 11:03 AM

Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to President Donald Trump, appeared on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday to discuss the Ukraine saga and whether or not quid pro quo took place. Conway used the opportunity to punch back at the notion the quid pro quo took place and reminded folks that former Vice President Joe Biden's past actions are "fair game."

"Let’s just start with the basics. The President of the United States asked a foreign power to investigate a top political rival. We read it in the summary of the July 25th call. We also him do it in public. Was that appropriate?" Bash asked right off the bat.

"Well, I have the transcript of the call right here and I'd like you to show me where that is," Conway replied. "And you can circle where there's a quid pro quo –"

"No, I’m not asking about –" Bash interjected.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/11/03/watch-kellyanne-conway-spars-with-cnns-dana-bash-over-the-bidens-and-quid-pro-q-n2555802
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Conway Hands CNN Host Ukraine Transcript: Circle The Quid Pro Quo
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 03:12:14 am »
Conway Hands CNN Host Ukraine Transcript: Circle The Quid Pro Quo
Beth Baumann

Posted: Nov 03, 2019 11:03 AM

Kellyanne Conway, Counselor to President Donald Trump, appeared on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday to discuss the Ukraine saga and whether or not quid pro quo took place. Conway used the opportunity to punch back at the notion the quid pro quo took place and reminded folks that former Vice President Joe Biden's past actions are "fair game."

"Let’s just start with the basics. The President of the United States asked a foreign power to investigate a top political rival. We read it in the summary of the July 25th call. We also him do it in public. Was that appropriate?" Bash asked right off the bat.

"Well, I have the transcript of the call right here and I'd like you to show me where that is," Conway replied. "And you can circle where there's a quid pro quo –"

"No, I’m not asking about –" Bash interjected.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/11/03/watch-kellyanne-conway-spars-with-cnns-dana-bash-over-the-bidens-and-quid-pro-q-n2555802
:yowsa:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 04:06:03 am »
Good job by Conway today.  Next time she also needs to bring a copy of this and ask the CNN Host to read it:

Treaty With Ukraine On Mutual Legal Assistance In Criminal Matters
https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2019/09/29/treaty-with-ukraine-on-mutual-legal-assistance-in-criminal-matters/

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 01:55:08 pm »
Next time she also needs to bring a copy of this and ask the CNN Host to read it:

Treaty With Ukraine On Mutual Legal Assistance In Criminal Matters
https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2019/09/29/treaty-with-ukraine-on-mutual-legal-assistance-in-criminal-matters/

Treaty law supersedes US law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 02:00:19 pm »
"Joe Biden is not insulated from his past actions just because he’s running for president. If anything the scrutiny should be higher."

Good takeaway line.   

Will Republicans be barred from calling Hunter Biden as a witness?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide