Author Topic: Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy. Brit Hume Points Out  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vindman Was ‘Deeply Troubled’ By Trump’s Effort To ‘Subvert’ US Foreign Policy. Brit Hume Points Out His ‘Huge Fallacy’

Scott Morefield
Reporter
November 02, 2019 1:32 PM ET

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was reportedly “deeply troubled” by what he saw as President Donald Trump’s efforts to “subvert U.S. foreign policy,” but Fox News commentator Brit Hume pointed out a “huge fallacy” in that line of thinking.

“[Vindman] told lawmakers that he was deeply troubled by what he interpreted as an attempt by the president to subvert U.S. foreign policy and an improper attempt to coerce a foreign government into investigating a U.S. citizen,” The Washington Post reported Friday, referring to the NSC official’s Tuesday impeachment inquiry testimony.

Hume, however, used Twitter to point out the fact that there is a “huge fallacy” in Vindman’s reasoning.

“Anyone know what it is?” Hume asked in the Saturday tweet.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/02/alexander-vindman-brit-hume-fallacy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

The president defines U.S. foreign policy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

The president defines U.S. foreign policy.

Something Vindman would know, since he had sworn to defend the Constitution. Which means Vindman violated his oath in trying to undermine the President's foreign policy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Something Vindman would know, since he had sworn to defend the Constitution. Which means Vindman violated his oath in trying to undermine the President's foreign policy.

In a just and ideal world, he will be swept up along with his co-conspiators like Obama, Lynch, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Clapper etc. for trying to obstruct Trump from even before the election, right until today.

In reality, I doubt that Barr, Horowitz and Durham will be able to do much.

Trump was elected for his foerign policy agenda.

This guy should be considered, for Courts Martial

I would like to hear testimony from his superiors, about the assignment, orders and parameters, he was working under.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sasha Vindman got a phone call.  All the person on the other end said was:  "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.