Author Topic: Antifa Supporter Brags About Giving Kids Dressed as Trump Fentanyl Laced Candy  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Supporter Brags About Giving Kids Dressed as Trump Fentanyl Laced Candy

Poisoning children to own the racists.

Published 1 day ago

on 1 November, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

An Antifa supporter bragged about giving trick or treat children dressed as Trump Fentanyl-laced candy.

Yes, really.

“If I see any children dressed up in some #MAGA type of costume like this little worm, I’m going to be giving them my special #Fentanyl laced candy. #ANTIFA action!” tweeted @Djenkounchained, alongside a poster of a young boy dressed as the president with death crosses over his eyes.

If I see any children dressed up in some #MAGA type of costume like this little worm, I'm going to be giving them my special #Fentanyl laced candy. #ANTIFA action! ✊🏾🚩🏴 pic.twitter.com/7wiM7FGP0g

— Jenkins (@DjenkoUnchained) October 31, 2019

https://summit.news/2019/11/01/antifa-supporter-brags-about-giving-kids-dressed-as-trump-fentanyl-laced-candy/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not sure I am believing this. IF it were true,we would be reading about his arrest.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

They all talk big, but when you pull off their masks, they snivel like the babies they are.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

Where is Twitter on this?  One would think that this tweet would merit notification of law enforcement.

Then again, Facebook didn't think one of its members threatening to come to my house to kill me was serious, so I guess Twitter doesn't care either.

Offline libertybele

Where is Twitter on this?  One would think that this tweet would merit notification of law enforcement.

Then again, Facebook didn't think one of its members threatening to come to my house to kill me was serious, so I guess Twitter doesn't care either.

Obviously, you're not liberal enough. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Applewood

Some people have all the luck.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!