Author Topic: Paula White, President Trump's key spiritual adviser, reportedly will join the White House  (Read 282 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Paula White, President Trump's key spiritual adviser, reportedly will join the White House
Sarah Pulliam Bailey, The Washington Post Published 1:12 pm CDT, Friday, November 1, 2019

Florida televangelist Paula White, who has served as a kind of spiritual adviser to President Donald Trump, will join his administration in an official capacity, according to a senior administration official and another person familiar with the move. White, who already helps to coordinate Trump's evangelical outreach to key leaders, will be a religious adviser in the Office of Public Liaison, the part of the White House overseeing outreach to groups seen as part of Trump's base.

The move appears to formalize a relationship that has been years in the making, going back nearly two decades when White and Trump first met.

Read more at: https://www.chron.com/news/article/Paula-White-President-Trump-s-key-spiritual-14802491.php#item-85307-tbla-4

I don't see this posted in National or Politics, came off the wire late last night.  Just in case, delete if already posted.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 10:01:28 pm by TomSea »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Andrew T. Walker
@andrewtwalk
·
7h
I can defend a plethora of evangelical voting rationales, but a thrice-married prosperity advocate serving as primary outreach to religious conservatives deepens the narrative that evangelical identity is fundamentally political rather than theological.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
But Ms. White cannot be easily categorized as either a political asset or a liability. She has a large following among Christians who believe in the “prosperity gospel,” which teaches that God blesses people he deems to be of strong faith with wealth, good health and other gifts.

But many other Christians consider these beliefs to be heresy. And Ms. White’s presence in the top tier of Mr. Trump’s coterie of informal religious advisers has long been a source of contention with many evangelical Christians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/31/us/politics/paula-white-trump.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

So basically she's a female Joel Osteen.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Andrew T. Walker
@andrewtwalk
·
7h
I can defend a plethora of evangelical voting rationales, but a thrice-married prosperity advocate serving as primary outreach to religious conservatives deepens the narrative that evangelical identity is fundamentally political rather than theological.

I started to post thinking that you wrote that.  At any rate I don't know who Andrew Walker is, but he is right.  People think that Trump has defended faith.  He hasn't he just opened the door for faith in political leaders.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
And Paula White disgusts me.  A few days ago she said that Christians would have to answer to God if they don't support Trump.  I think she is going to have to answer to God, because there is nothing Christian about Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Florida televangelist Paula White, who has served as a kind of spiritual adviser to President Donald Trump

Great Job Paula!  888high58888